Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • jbboon
    20 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 3:47 AM

my problem.

open the game, can select games mode etc, but when I try to click CC, friends, daily bonus or settings, the program minimises to the Task-bar so I cannot even alter resolution and stuff.

an error message rabbles on above resolution and all that rubbish. I un-installed then reinstalled , but no better.

whats going on Champ?

• NotMyMulligan
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 11:02 AM

My Flash-based game account uses my Facebook logon. I see that the client does not support this. Would I need to make a new account?

• Asphaltpirat
    3,215 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 3:23 PM

We're continuing to update our most popular games to HTML5, providing improved graphics, performance and accessibility across devices and browsers. We've already released dozens of new and updated titles, with more in the works.

This is an Email from another Game Site
    Why not switch WGT to HTML5?
    No, they want to make the Mobile Version good for us PC Players.
    Very very very +17 verys bad

• yorxx
    23 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 9:18 AM
    hallo my problem on this is the resolution and size when i go full screen i can only play than when i resize the window i can't see the bottom bar at all and when i want to play i can't see my meter at all to so i tried all the resolutions and sizes and is still same even uninstall and installed few times always same issue so if anyone can help would be good.
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 10:09 AM

NotMyMulligan:

My Flash-based game account uses my Facebook logon. I see that the client does not support this. Would I need to make a new account?

Your Player name would be the same, I would just hit forgot password and make one

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 11:10 AM

yorxx:
    hallo my problem on this is the resolution and size...

Could your screen resolution height be smaller than the game window height?

Do you know what the resolution of your computer screen is?

If you are running Windows 7, type screen resolution into the searchbox just above the start button on the taskbar and hit enter. In the window that opens, look at the value in the resolution box, that is your current screen resolution. If the resolution does not have the word recommended next to it, click that box to expand it and make a note of what resolution is recommended, then report back.

If you are running Windows 10, type screen resolution into Cortanas searchbox. I don't know what you will get from that, but hopefully you will be able to find the same information as for Windows 7.

• yorxx
    23 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 3:34 PM
    ScottHope:

yorxx:
    hallo my problem on this is the resolution and size...

Could your screen resolution height be smaller than the game window height?

Do you know what the resolution of your computer screen is?

If you are running Windows 7, type screen resolution into the searchbox just above the start button on the taskbar and hit enter. In the window that opens, look at the value in the resolution box, that is your current screen resolution. If the resolution does not have the word recommended next to it, click that box to expand it and make a note of what resolution is recommended, then report back.

If you are running Windows 10, type screen resolution into Cortanas searchbox. I don't know what you will get from that, but hopefully you will be able to find the same information as for Windows 7.

hi scot i alredy tried that and the resolution is 1366 x 768 and i tried every thing and moved my taskbar to the left and right but still same at it was before with every resolution i can't see the bottombar on the game at all like the batons free credits, country club,daily bonus friends, setting and when i start playing same thing cant see meter at all only in full screen mode i can see all that
  • ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 3:42 PM

yorxx:
    hi scot i alredy tried that and the resolution is 1366 x 768
    Is that the resolution that you have the game set to?  Or is that the resolution (size) of your monitor?

• yorxx
    23 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 4:33 PM
    ScottHope:

yorxx:
    Is that the resolution that you have the game set to?  Or is that the resolution (size) of your monitor?

that's the resolution on my my monitor and recommended but i tried all different ones on game and monitor still same problem
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 6:20 PM

yorxx:
    ScottHope:

yorxx:

that's the resolution on my my monitor and recommended but i tried all different ones on game and monitor still same problem

On the new app, shut off full screen in the settings.

Click the Gear on the bottom right and then click Video on the left. Now look down and you will see Full Screen, Click that and it will shut it off. Now click on the left arrow at the top and it will reboot the game to a smaller size.

After that just adjust your resolution

RSS