Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 7:40 AM

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 8:01 AM

kavvz:

How do ya suppose they keep the game the same without flash Lonnie?

The reactions of some are typical whenever something old and great is changed.  Not sure if ya'll play other games but similarities are abound.

They take what was awesome and replace it with something new and different and the world has a cow.  

Give it a try and let them work out the kinks instead of ... well it doesn't look or feel the same so that = terrible.   Actually spend time (more than a round or 2 maybe!) playing it before casting judgment so quickly.  

Thats up to them to figure out . I gave it a try and it wouldnt play on my computer . I keep getting the mobile page and cant login . They asked for feedback so Im giving it just like everyone else . As for casting judgement you should do the same as far as taking your own advice . Since you dont know what I`ve done until now concerning the game .

When I say keep it the same I`m talking about the control settings and navigation . If you had read the rest of my post and not focused on one sentence then you would have had the answer to your question . In the future read the entire post before you start to make judgements and respond .

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 8:05 AM

The big issue for me is with the putting. The square aimer is way to big and obscures the putting and the grid is very shaky. No doubt improvements will be made in time to match it closer to what we have now. The graphics is obviously not going to be as potent as flash but its a better look than Whistler . Bit early to judge and it does have improvement potential.  Like to see the top players hit 18 under on them putting grids:)

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 8:17 AM

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 8:30 AM

lonniescott711:

Thats up to them to figure out .

It's looking like they've already figured things out.  :)

lonniescott711:

I gave it a try and it wouldnt play on my computer . I keep getting the mobile page and cant login .

Right, so stop passing judgment on a game you've never played.

lonniescott711:

They asked for feedback so Im giving it just like everyone else . 

Consider for a moment that maybe this is a great opportunity to make the game better, rather that just giving us what's we've always had.

After you've done that, perhaps think about whether you really want that old-ass interface instead of something they could make better.  Give it a chance.  At least play it first.  :) 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 8:30 AM

Chris1973M:
    .since i forgot my password

Look in your browser settings for the saved passwords tab.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 8:40 AM

TopShelf2010:

…I was watching Young45 last night playing a round on the new format, and as far as gameplay goes, I hardly noticed any difference in the way he played. He was making great shots as always. His putting was a little different but with the same result... rarely missing.

Don

Hi Don,

Watched 45's older (and thinner) bro playing last night, too. Like you I never really noticed any difference in Jay's play. He did mention the grid size though, but I got the impression his biggest gripe was with the actual avatar graphics etc plus the fact WGT haven't entertained his "My own avatar"  pleas as of yet... yeah, despite your unscrupulous efforts, we spied ya, Jason.

👀

👃

👅

• Dex000
    109 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 8:54 AM

Young46 missed the ding a couple times, yet the ball landed next to the hole. He seemed surprised by it. This makes me think this new mobile PC version is more forgiving than what we have now, which will take a lot of the fun out of it if that's the case.  

• adrob2
    591 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 8:58 AM

Would like to see the notebook feature added to the new version.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 9:24 AM

RSS