Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • gufygolpher
    779 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 9:44 AM

Will there be a Linux version?

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 9:50 AM

Like the new setup  takes a few rounds to get youst to the layout  but worth it as the Game plays more stable  and your gonna Ding it more, Just like to see the full screen feature added as soon as possible, 

well done wgt

Dave

• bigjohndough
    70 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 9:54 AM

Thanks for the information, I got it to download and open adjusting screen resolution , but only seeing options for Tourney play like the mobile stuff with coins and the like - where do you navigate to to play a match or stroke on any course- Understand alt is not yet avail. on the beta, thanks for any help bjd

• Bowl64
    3,087 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 9:58 AM
    ScottHope:

Don, I have no idea if this will work, but I have uploaded the Launcher to my Google drive, maybe you can download it from there and run it, here's the link...

WGTLauncher

Bjorn, have you tried running the Launcher as an administrator?

Ehhhmmm, no i haven`t Scott :) How do i do that? Will try "your" launcher now. Bjorn
  • PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 10:01 AM
    TopShelf2010:

PRIESTESS:
     Like to see the top players hit 18 under on them putting grids:)

Corrected post

With all due respect, I was watching Young46 last night playing a round on the new format, and as far as gameplay goes, I hardly noticed any difference in the way he played. He was making great shots as always. His putting was a little different but with the same result... rarely missing.

Don

I launched the game onto windows 7 and the putting dots were very unfocused and shaky. Similar to playing the game on current PC version using low graphics. . Maybe Windows 7 is not going to be best for compatibility?
  • WaLk0fLiFe
    285 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 10:06 AM

I think that is just how the new version is for now. It is same for me on windows 10. Slow and shaky dots compared to flash.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 10:10 AM

adrob2:

Would like to see the notebook feature added to the new version.

I have one like many others, is this going to be carried over, or will we have to purchase another one?

• ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 10:13 AM

Bjorn, as you've already got the launcher installed, installing my linked one won't be any different.

To run as an admin, right click on the launcher on your desktop and choose run as admin from the menu.

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 10:22 AM

is there going to be uneven lies? i dont see any options to change the lie, i only play uneven these days

• Bowl64
    3,087 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 10:23 AM

Thanks for all your help Scott, but i can`t get it to work. Still get stuck on the windows installer saying "Preparing to install". I use Windows 7.

Bjorn

RSS