Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 6:02 AM

borntobesting:

DonCaron:

I have three computers, I'll setup my Vista for my charts and play on windows 10.

I can use my charts by hitting the windows key. Kat's does not stay on top.

Just wondering if a cheap windows phone would run Kat’s and Young46’s putting calculator.

For everybody with the screen to big. besides your name you will see three dots, click on it and select options and then click videos. Shut Full Screen off by clicking it, now to the left of it you will see Resolution. Adjust it until you get the size. I set it for 1366x768. The just click the back arrow and it saves. It will then want to restart. Your Done

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 6:03 AM

TopShelf2010:

Tried the provided link ( 

WGTChampion:
    You can download the game for Windows HERE
    ) and I am still not getting to the Launcher.

I have tried many different browsers...

Chrome, Opera, Maxthon and Firefox.

to no avail.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Don

I had to do it from the download on the browser. It did not show in the download folder

• alph51
    677 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 6:37 AM

I did the download but I get a flickering horizontal line on the game. I played 3 holes but at this point, I would say the game is not playable. I do like that the elevation is more precise.

Al

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 6:39 AM

Thank you wgt for getting a head start for flash ending. That being said and wgt said it too lots of work left to get it right. The game formats that we have in pc version would be nice. I am not much on hitting the ball into the clowns mouth (the circles) but I could see this being a great improvement for wgt and the players who play it. That being said do not give up wgt keep working on getting the bugs out of the game. The pc version still has lots of bugs after all this time it has been out.

This is the future of out past time we love to hate so use learn to play and give feed back now while wgt is working on the new format. No gripes here just glad wgt is starting early to keep us something to play...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 6:41 AM

This is a decent start to the Flash disappearing act solution. Everything went according to Hoyle on the DL and game play and I see the same thing I do on my phone and tablet.

I'll be a diehard PC player until I can't but I can also see where the game will survive. :-)

p.s., Nothing changed with the PC version I use.  :-)

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 7:07 AM

As I stated in the other thread , WGT needs to keep the game the same . We shouldnt have to learn a new game . It needs to be user friendly and identical to this version . Just moved to another platform so we can play without flash .

Keep it simple and basic . The more complicated the game the more issues we will have with the game .

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 7:19 AM

How do ya suppose they keep the game the same without flash Lonnie?

The reactions of some are typical whenever something old and great is changed.  Not sure if ya'll play other games but similarities are abound.

They take what was awesome and replace it with something new and different and the world has a cow.  

Give it a try and let them work out the kinks instead of ... well it doesn't look or feel the same so that = terrible.   Actually spend time (more than a round or 2 maybe!) playing it before casting judgment so quickly.  

• VietnameseGolfer
    12 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 7:21 AM

My account is registered via facebook.com, and now there is NO options for sign-in for those like me on the new WGT version.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 7:27 AM

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 7:38 AM

I setup Custom Courses in my club so they ca play with the app and it wont affect the average.

RSS