Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 6:37 AM

Bowl64:

Don you`re killing me man lol! Any particular version of the "Redistributable" thingy?

Bjorn

I'm sorry Bjorn, I'm hoping Champion will find out.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 6:43 AM

Bowl64:

DonCaron:

I was just installing a new game and it needed Microsoft VC++ Redistributable. I wonder if thats half the problem with installation. 

Don you`re killing me man lol! Any particular version of the "Redistributable" thingy?

Bjorn

Bjorn,  You should contact WGT CS and see if one of their techs will take over access of your PC and work on the install for you directly.  You just have to grant them that right.  They should be willing to step in and assist at this point.  OR....Scott Hope.  LOL

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 6:52 AM

Oooohhhh, don`t know about that lol! We`ll see what happends, no hurry as of yet. Would be nice to try the "new" game though :)

Bjorn

• TeamRisskov
    45 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 7:19 AM

Hi 

The WGT Launcher unfortunately does not work for me  ;-(

I get the message below.

HELP ME !!!!!!

Henrik

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 8:49 AM

Would somebody who encounters this error like to help me with a little investigative work?

I'm on Win7 so these directions apply to that OS.

If you click the start button, type into the search box at the bottom of the start menu...

compmgmt.msc

...then hit enter.

In the 'Computer Management' window's left pane, click 'Local Users and Groups'.

If you don't see a left pane or 'Local Users and Groups', click the 'Show/Hide Console Tree' icon on the toolbar.

Can you report what folders are there are in the local users and groups?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 9:53 AM

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 10:11 AM

Okay Don, thanks. Didn't expect that though.

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 3:27 PM

ScottHope:

Would somebody who encounters this error like to help me with a little investigative work?

I'm on Win7 so these directions apply to that OS.

If you click the start button, type into the search box at the bottom of the start menu...

compmgmt.msc

...then hit enter.

In the 'Computer Management' window's left pane, click 'Local Users and Groups'.

If you don't see a left pane or 'Local Users and Groups', click the 'Show/Hide Console Tree' icon on the toolbar.

"Users" and "Groups" are the folders i see when i follow your instructions Scott.

Bjorn

• Xpyburnt
    462 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 3:47 PM

Hi guys,

I know you're getting blasted severely on the new format. I know there's work being done to quench everyone's thirst to get the game more PC friendly. One thing I've noticed is that we can't use our avatars we've purchased. Is that going to be addressed/fixed? Also, my name plate/player pic has been changed for some reason and i can't reload my made pic back up. The "browse" button isn't working.

Looking forward to the fixes coming. At least I'm hopeful they are coming.

Thanks much,

Chris (Xpyburnt)

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 4:06 PM

ScottHope:

Its only on the Pro O/s. 

RSS