Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 12:14 PM

MCalderon402:

But it is better to have a similar platform as compared to players using flash where putting and playing is much more forgiving than mobile and why they are able to post very slow scores. 

i think they’ll be a difference of opinion there! 

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 1:07 PM

-

MCalderon402:

similar platform as compared to players using flash where putting and playing is much more forgiving than mobile and why they are able to post very slow scores. 

LMAO, ahhhhhhhh, never mind!

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 2:18 PM

Dex000:

kavvz:

Champ, was wondering if you could give an ETA on the Mac version? 

thx,

brad

^^^ This.

I am wondering the same thing

• NAUGHTYBINATURE
    260 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 3:30 PM

i totally agree! 

Take your time wgt and get it right ..

Your success in this will keep your members active.

If not, people will stop playing 

So lets knock it out of the park!

You got the base plan

just gotta tweak it right .

Jill

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 4:34 PM

Nightwalker1363:

working good last 2 days.. Now it has hybrid equipped and cant get it to unequip to put 3rd wedge in

On mobile they have to change customize equipment setting to advanced to they can change clubs. I hope thats all it is.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 4:39 PM

borntobesting:
    As it stands now we might even lose access to our saved replays. They like everything else on WGT before are flash based No Flash no replays?

I think they will delete them in the changeover. You can use the gamebar in W-10 (Win Logo + G) and record them if you want.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,518 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 4:40 PM

DonCaron:
    On mobile they have to change customize equipment setting to advanced to they can change clubs. I hope thats all it is.

Don is right.

FYI lots of answers for the new platform can be found in WGT mobile section of the forum.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 6:41 PM

WGTChampion:
    We know many of you play WGT on your desktop (using Flash) and we’ve been working on a solution for you so you can continue playing after Flash support ends.

I fully applaud WGT for this move and this will allow PC users to continue to play this game.

I have not tried the new version, and I understand this will be far from the final version, however, I will not be downloading the game.

I did try the mobile version on iPad once and I have to say my experience was horrid and as this mirrors that version (from reviews in this thread and in my CC), I will not bother to relearn the game.

As it is, I do not play much, so I will continue to play sporadically over the next year until flash cannot be used.

Blue skies and tailwinds.

• ranjet
    2,263 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 9:23 PM

Lesthanpar:

When flash ends WGT game play as we know it is gone. Totally different game. It is a work in progress and improvements will be made but it will never be the same game. Have to learn a totally new game if I want to continue to play it. I feel like an old dog that my owner has moved my food bowl and I can't find it now. sigh

feeling that one dude.........a lot of time,money and effort down the toilet.......

• ranjet
    2,263 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 9:34 PM

Lesthanpar:

When flash ends WGT game play as we know it is gone. Totally different game. It is a work in progress and improvements will be made but it will never be the same game. Have to learn a totally new game if I want to continue to play it. I feel like an old dog that my owner has moved my food bowl and I can't find it now. sigh

Ranjet level 111 ,,,taken me years to get here...

may aswell drop me back down to Tour Master tier again...

$$$ Thank You WgT $$$

RSS