Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • Jag610
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 11:27 PM

wgt your speed line is jurking bad  why don't u fix it

• toolman957
    397 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 11:28 PM

downloaded early access and installed it along with new framework and it is only for 32bit...opened it and hit play it updates then get black screen with wgt music...guess bye bye wgt at the end of 2020 way to go topgolf

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 1:09 AM

When uninstalling this I had to choose "allow this program to make changes to my computer" is there a problem with that and something else I should do?

• ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 2:21 AM

I think that's a pretty standard message on uninstallation DP, I've had that on a few uninstalls without problems. 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 3:38 AM

Thanks Scott I wont worry then, It was just when I tried saying no to "allow......." it said I had to be an administrator and as I'm the only user that seemed odd.  Almost certainly just personal ineptitude :-/

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 8:26 AM

DonCaron:

borntobesting:
    As it stands now we might even lose access to our saved replays. They like everything else on WGT before are flash based No Flash no replays?

I think they will delete them in the changeover. You can use the gamebar in W-10 (Win Logo + G) and record them if you want.

For some reason that doesn’t work on my PC

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 9:44 AM

I was just installing a new game and it needed Microsoft VC++ Redistributable. I wonder if thats half the problem with installation. 

• DavStan
    255 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 2:23 PM

I think wgt/topgolf is on the right track so far with this version, I think all of the faults have been listed, just hope they take the feedback and make it something special!

• Bowl64
    3,087 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 3:23 AM

DonCaron:

I was just installing a new game and it needed Microsoft VC++ Redistributable. I wonder if thats half the problem with installation. 

Don you`re killing me man lol! Any particular version of the "Redistributable" thingy?

Bjorn

RSS