Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • WaLk0fLiFe
    285 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 6:18 AM

The main issue I see people having is with the dot speed. The dots do not move fast as the flash version but aim points seem to be the same as flash. A lot of putts the dots are 50% (or more) slower than flash and in pitch view on the greens the dots don't move at all.

I have no idea if its fixable or not but the dot speed would be the #1 priority to a lot of people. That is the main complaint I have heard on streams and on discord.

• kenyvu99
    286 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 11:09 AM

Hello WGT Champion,

I downloaded this version and tried to run it. All are fine, but when i changed the setting "screen resolution" to higher quality, then i clicked OK. The screen of WGT has blinded, and the signal say : "no signal, change setting to 1900x600..." or something like that. But i cant change it because screen was blinded, can't see anything. Then i tried uninstall and reinstall , but it does not work. How to fix this problem?

Thank you very much.

• Dex000
    109 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 12:57 PM

kavvz:

Champ, was wondering if you could give an ETA on the Mac version? 

thx,

brad

^^^ This.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,527 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 2:01 PM

The REPLAY function, Champ!

We've been waiting for it for years and years now.

Almost forgot this one..

• Nightwalker1363
    166 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 5:27 PM

working good last 2 days.. Now it has hybrid equipped and cant get it to unequip to put 3rd wedge in

• frontrunners
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 9:48 PM

sorry but the new version sucks.

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 11:12 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

The REPLAY function, Champ!

We've been waiting for it for years and years now.

Almost forgot this one..

As it stands now we might even lose access to our saved replays. They like everything else on WGT before are flash based No Flash no replays?

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 12:25 AM
    seems nobody is happy.......with reason....pc wgt has always been the best golf game period. but now mobile will take over.....sad times for a great game.....R.I.P
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 12:38 AM

Downloaded the Game Launcher ok.   Click on Icon and does it's updates ok.  Click Play and nothing happens.

I still can't play this new thing   lol.

Right clicked, properties did a troubleshoot and this is the options I got to choose and of course none of them worked   lol.  

I'm running Windows 10 and I would have thought it would have run it regardless, but alas not.

I think it might be something that is stopping it like my virus scanner or something but hve no idea and don't really care to tell ya truth

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 11:09 AM

Thanks. It is like mobile interface. It would be nice if you had the Alt Shot, and other modes. But it is better to have a similar platform as compared to players using flash where putting and playing is much more forgiving than mobile and why they are able to post very slow scores. 

RSS