Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 8/27/19 ***

Sun, Sep 8 2019 6:06 PM (305 replies)
  • Bowl64
    3,088 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 8:41 AM

Have tried the Avast and Chrome browsers, on Waterfox now and the menus are still messed up and no Oakmont to be seen.

So what is causing all this?

Bjorn

• lonniescott711
    4,184 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 8:44 AM

WGTChampion:
    For those of you having trouble, what browsers are you using and have you tried using a different one to see if it's browser specific? 

Im using Chrome for my main browser and Maxthon Cloud 4.91000 for a backup and having the same problems with both . Cant access Oakmont with either browser and the game is jacked on both all the way around . I`ve cleared my cache dumped cookies and still the same .

• ttuna1234
    526 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 8:59 AM

Three different browsers, all three the same. Clear and dump. Three different browsers, all three the same. 

• TBeasley52
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 9:00 AM

Since this update. WGT Menus not working in Chrome or Maxthon. They are running up and down on the Webpage instead of left to right. 

• milessd
    150 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 9:06 AM

Listening to every ones problems and it would appear that WGT has caused this after last nights update.  Everyone is having the same problem.  Very frustrating!

• JDGHOST
    6,803 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 9:08 AM

dhjam1:

Please no glitches

1. Cant change my appearance (Avatar or profile pic)
    2. Menus are all off to left and screwed up....
    3. Anyone's profile page including my own shows NO Country Club affiliation just says "Country Club"
    4. Oakmont was added but on my "PC" play it is only available in country club as a tourney...NOT ON STROKE OR SKINS play menu.... Shows no Oakmont at all...
    5. I play a lot of skins ...Just played a round with 3 buddies AT OAKMONT?? we are all PC players obviously!     My 2 friends from Australia BOTH show Oakmont available in  skins ans stroke play?????
    6. I also am hearing issues about trying to equip new balls that were purchased??...I am afraid to try and buy ANYTHING!!

THIS MAY BE THE WORST I HAVE SEEN THIS GAME "GLITCHED" AND SCREWED UP?? I AM SURE THERE IS MORE ISSUES I HAVE NOT COME ACROSS YET.....        ALL STARTED RIGHT AFTER "DOWNTIME"..........LIKE I SAID....2 AUSSIE FRIENDS I PLAYED WITH SHOW OAKMONT....ONE OF THEM SET UP A SKINS THERE????  DON'T KNOW IF THAT IS RELEVANT ...... THIS IS 3 BROWSERS I TRIED ALSO HOPE THIS INFO HELPS....  BELOW IS JUST 1 ISSUE

JD       thumbnail

• isalman
    15 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 9:11 AM

only issue i have is menus are messed up.oakmont is there.cant say about equipment as most of it is locked for my level.

i am using firefox

• ScottHope
    10,144 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 9:20 AM

Thank you everyone.  ; )

There are links to both Oakmont (single player) and a usable navigation menu on my profile page now.

*edited

• bossbird
    2,198 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 9:31 AM

May I propose that WGT give us some free balls when the problem is resolved , given that some of us have bought balls that we cannot yet play with and all the other hassles that have caused major breakdowns ! 

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 9:33 AM

ScottHope:

Thank you everyone.  ; )

There are links to both Oakmont and a usable navigation menu on my profile page now.

Thanks Scott as always but a lot of people would like to be able to play Multiplayer games on Oakmont, Be that Stroke, SKINS or whatever takes their fancy so your Links are great but only for Solo/Single Play only

If anyone possibly overlooked it

3 new Oakmont RG's also

Oakmont F9 Ready Go 50C , Low winds, 9 greens

Oakmont B9 Ready Go 100C, Mod winds, 11.5 greens

New 1k Oakmont 18-Hole Ready Go 1000C High winds, Champ 14 greens

Ken

RSS