Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 8/27/19 ***

Sun, Sep 8 2019 6:06 PM (305 replies)
  • Ezzy123450
    209 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 7:36 AM

I am in Florida & no Oakmont.  Kenher said he added a club tourney, and I played it with no issues (So happy to have Oakmont back btw)

Perhaps it is region/server specific? (the issue with both browser & Oakmont) ...

I'm sure you guys will have it figured out within the next day or two ... no need to PANICK!

Ezzy

playing the game as it was intended ... with excel & tools

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 7:39 AM

Woodoworkery:

WGTChampion:

I went through all these replies and I am not having the same issues from Chrome. I can use all the submenus, I can see the yellow balls on the tee, and I can access Oakmont in the game client from Chrome. 

For those of you having trouble, what browsers are you using and have you tried using a different one to see if it's browser specific? 

_CHAMPION 

All my browsers are chrome related, Chrome, Chromium, Brave, CCcleaner browser, Edge Canary, and I even tried Maxthon.  All have the newest flash 32.0.0.238 and still can't get Oak to show up. Also the menu is not showing up

Same for me Champ -- using Chrome.

Can't see the course in explore courses, or by selecting stroke play and choosing the course.

I still see Wolf Creek at the top left with the NEW icon with it.

Also cleared browser cache - same thing.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 7:40 AM

Ezzy123450:

I am in Florida & no Oakmont.  Kenher said he added a club tourney, and I played it with no issues (So happy to have Oakmont back btw)

Good news there as I added a CC tourney too.  Thx for the info.  :)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 7:47 AM

hpurey:

Well I WD'd from a cc tourney, loaded a different ball and now the game works like normal for me.

The Forum tabs are still goofy but game works.  Now I can change camera views, I don't have an invisible ball to adjust spin and the next shot loads just fine as well as continuing on to the next hole.  This being on Oakmont too.

However, I still had to refresh the game client to get the round to load.  After hitting tee off it was stuck at 0% until I refreshed.

Guess my L55 sleeve of yellow callies won't be used until they fix it.

*edit

Now equipping my bag works fine until I go to change balls, then I get the same asset loading error referrencing the yellow callaway.

"versions/183630/assets/sprites/equipment/callaway_erc-soft-yellow_ball_in.png"

Well, tried getting a sleeve of L39 yellow Callaways and same problems as the L55 Yellow.  Everything works fine with the white Callaways.  

There's 650 credits down the drain if they don't get it fixed.  :(

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 7:48 AM

kavvz:

Can't see the course in explore courses, or by selecting stroke play and choosing the course.

Ditto.

...plus the many other faults that have occurred.

BUT I can play Oakmont via Scott's link (see earlier in the thread - it opens Game Client directly to Oakmont). However, if I end the game without saving, Oakmont is NOT anywhere in the menu list.

• Beaverbuffer
    101 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 7:51 AM

Who was the brains behind the 8/27/19 update? You screwed up everyone's profile page. Can't access your CC/Stats/Equipment/Appearance.....nothing.

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 8:00 AM

Browsers that you talk of are only for pcs aren’t they ? Well I am mobile using the app , and I have the problems with lvl 39 yellow callaways , but I can play oakmont with no issues and as far as I can see so far nothing else wrong , but I would dearly like to use my paid for yellow callaways ! Lol

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 8:16 AM

bossbird:

Browsers that you talk of are only for pcs aren’t they ? Well I am mobile using the app , and I have the problems with lvl 39 yellow callaways , but I can play oakmont with no issues and as far as I can see so far nothing else wrong , but I would dearly like to use my paid for yellow callaways ! Lol

Yep, not working in mobile app either.  Looks like they are clubs and not balls to choose. And when equipped, you have no swing meter or ability to hit a shot.

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 8:20 AM

WGTicon:

Hi everyone:

Pardon a few glitches here and here, We hope to have them fixed asap:).

-WGTicon

That´s a hope we do hope too. And untill then we do have Hope.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 8:34 AM

kavvz:

Woodoworkery:

WGTChampion:

I went through all these replies and I am not having the same issues from Chrome. I can use all the submenus, I can see the yellow balls on the tee, and I can access Oakmont in the game client from Chrome. 

For those of you having trouble, what browsers are you using and have you tried using a different one to see if it's browser specific? 

_CHAMPION 

All my browsers are chrome related, Chrome, Chromium, Brave, CCcleaner browser, Edge Canary, and I even tried Maxthon.  All have the newest flash 32.0.0.238 and still can't get Oak to show up. Also the menu is not showing up

Two different laptops & two different browsers (Firefox & Edge), both via Windows 10, both have latest flash installed, both produce same errors as described above.

Thank goodness for Scott - cheers bud. 👍

RSS