Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 8/27/19 ***

Sun, Sep 8 2019 6:06 PM (305 replies)
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 7:10 AM

WGTChampion:

I went through all these replies and I am not having the same issues from Chrome. I can use all the submenus, I can see the yellow balls on the tee, and I can access Oakmont in the game client from Chrome. 

For those of you having trouble, what browsers are you using and have you tried using a different one to see if it's browser specific? 

_CHAMPION 

All my browsers are chrome related, Chrome, Chromium, Brave, CCcleaner browser, Edge Canary, and I even tried Maxthon.  All have the newest flash 32.0.0.238 and still can't get Oak to show up. Also the menu is not showing up

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 7:11 AM

WGTChampion:

I went through all these replies and I am not having the same issues from Chrome. I can use all the submenus, I can see the yellow balls on the tee, and I can access Oakmont in the game client from Chrome. 

For those of you having trouble, what browsers are you using and have you tried using a different one to see if it's browser specific? 

_CHAMPION 

Have tried Chrome and Maxthon.  I get a white ball on the tee with a yellow vapor trail and an invisible ball to adjust spin with.  I also have to refresh the game client after every shot and cannot change camera views. Guess I can WD from the single play CC tourney I'm in and see if I have same problems with a different ball.

On that note, also when I edit equipment,  no images show up and every ball shows equipped under it.  Wondering if it's something wrong with the L55 Yellow Callaway I bought today?  Being that's the asset that's having issues loading.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 7:13 AM

Woodoworkery:
    still can't get Oak to show up.

I was able to start a Club tourney at Oakmont but after every shot, it won't load the next shot. I have to refresh the window and continue the tourney to get to the next shot. 

Nor can I change camera views...

• 19015graham
    544 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 7:16 AM

I seem to be having the same problems as most. No tabs on my profile page to access the Pro Shop, add friends, message, delete or the like......

I cant see Oakmont other than in the announcements window, and when I click on the "Play Now", it just takes me back to the log in screen

I am using windows 10, and Microsoft Edge ...as for the comment earlier about using a different browser, how do you manage with Chrome … I cant get past the initial page, with no log in screen or friends showing..... I cant load Adobe Acrobat, so it wont work for me....or am I missing something?????.....  I'm certainly not computer savvy, so any help appreciated. 

Also I cant access my Earn Free Credits page, I'm now one of a number who seemed to get blocked for some so called reason my account is permanently blocked, and I am suspended for some perceived violation.  Been a member of WGT since 2010...yet that seems to account for nothing. ...

Maybe they have too many members now....and are trying to frustrate us into leaving???

Any help appreciate …………….Thanks in eager anticipation

• hardwick1
    742 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 7:16 AM

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

Face facts, it's not browser specific it's never browser specific. You dropped the ball AGAIN and can't figure out what you did wrong. WGT, mess up the product and blame the end user.

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 7:20 AM

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

Hi, 

I tried 4 different Browsers in Gameclient, 3 of them with latest Flash & one with old Flash, No Oakmont listed in Gameclient for me under Stroke Play courses or Explore Courses.

As you can see from other posts I'm not the only one, It's very intermittent as to who can & can't see it & that's even with the same Browser.

I know of one guy who can see Oakmont at home but not at work, Same Browser.

Ken

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 7:21 AM

hardwick1:

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

Face facts, it's not browser specific it's never browser specific. You dropped the ball AGAIN and can't figure out what you did wrong. WGT, mess up the product and blame the end user.

But I am able to use the functions that players are having trouble with. My site navigation is working just fine as well as the buttons on my profile page. 

Oakmont is in the course list and working fine for me. The yellow callaways are showing equippable and showing on the tee. 

Also, it's not only me that the game is working fine on. I just received a PM from a player that they're not seeing any issues this morning. 

So I'm basing my initial comment on what I'm seeing. QA is investigating.If you have anything helpful to add, let me know. 

_CHAMPION 

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 7:22 AM

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

Champ its not browser related. Usually use Firefox, but have tried Chrome and Edge. Exactly the same problems - all since last night's update.

See my post in bug logs for a full list of problems.

Oakmont especially does not feature anywhere in my game client currently. Hope this helps and good luck fixing it all soon.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 7:26 AM

hardwick1:

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

Working fine here. 

I don't know. I am not computer techy by any means but the only issue I have had since the update is the Top Menu bar is all screwed up which is definitely a WGT glitch. I'm thinking they will have that fixed soon.

Having Oakmont back is just fantastic. We have to enjoy alllll of this while it last. Who knows where we will be in another 18 months. I CANNOT "enjoy" this game on the mobile version. No way, no how. So while this game still pulls up on the PC version I will enjoy every second I possibly can. 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 7:34 AM

Well I WD'd from a cc tourney, loaded a different ball and now the game works like normal for me.

The Forum tabs are still goofy but game works.  Now I can change camera views, I don't have an invisible ball to adjust spin and the next shot loads just fine as well as continuing on to the next hole.  This being on Oakmont too.

However, I still had to refresh the game client to get the round to load.  After hitting tee off it was stuck at 0% until I refreshed.

Guess my L55 sleeve of yellow callies won't be used until they fix it.

*edit

Now equipping my bag works fine until I go to change balls, then I get the same asset loading error referrencing the yellow callaway.

"versions/183630/assets/sprites/equipment/callaway_erc-soft-yellow_ball_in.png"

RSS