Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • colorstorm
    12 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 11:58 AM

Don't know where to post this:

Another game I'm being penalized for. 3 of us are on the 9th tee, blitz- one player quits, computer freezes!! 

So what else is new. I'm winning, I get booted, and my flag turns to yellow!- 

Enough of this; why should players be hammered for this nonsense? It is not our fault:

a- computer freezes

b-we should be penalized for others incomplete gm?

Can I get an Amen.

(give me my green back.lol)

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 9:09 PM

colorstorm:
    Another game I'm being penalized for. 3 of us are on the 9th tee, blitz- one player quits, computer freezes!! 

i got 2 words for ya bro SINGLE PLAYER 

• ArfurDaleygolf
    32 Posts
    Thu, Aug 14 2014 8:49 AM

alex how can i buy credits wgt wont aknowledge my visa debit card and im getting skint with no surveys to do for credits...help!!

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Aug 14 2014 10:50 AM

ArfurDaleygolf:

alex how can i buy credits wgt wont aknowledge my visa debit card and im getting skint with no surveys to do for credits...help!!

Please contact our customer support at members@worldgolftour.com.  They can get you to the right department.

- WGTdbloshoe

• pecanvalley
    2,193 Posts
    Sun, Aug 17 2014 4:34 PM

Alex,

Can you tell me where I can find out some informaiton on forming a golf/country club?

George

• colorstorm
    12 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 1:19 PM

yes SPD that may help, but i like the competion

Its beyond be how a  wgt nation player could be given a yellow (may as well be a caution flag) through no-fault

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 2:28 PM

colorstorm:

yes SPD that may help, but i like the competion

Its beyond be how a  wgt nation player could be given a yellow (may as well be a caution flag) through no-fault

gotta do it to get the green back or chance it with others 

• colorstorm
    12 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 7:26 PM

ok friend

tkx for the heads up

• mollymcliroy
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 27 2014 10:41 AM

yes why have i been forfeited from the first tee open when i was ranked in the 40s at -6 when i tried to play the second round that started today is this thing rigged

• OnthebeatPete13
    26 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 12:46 AM

Hi, really enjoying the game and getting addicted you'll be glad to hear, however I'm having problems with the Supersonic Ads, they have stopped working for the past two days. Seems to be crashed on a giffgaff ad, was working fine until this ad appeared, missing all my potential credits. Also how do you post a new thread.

Many thanks

Pete

RSS