Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Sat, Jul 26 2014 12:57 PM

Falabrack:

Hi

Hiya.

- WGTdbloshoe

• alanjd
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 2:58 AM

Sort of enjoying the game, but the putting is really stating to annoy me. No matter how many times I watch the stuipd video or try to count the stupid moves of the putter it is becoming more frustrating, to the point im about to give up. Its a great game but Im not enjoyingit anymore - can you just give an easier putter option for us normal people.

Another thing, why have you so many courses that you only play CTTH challenges on - why cant I play 18 holes - for example of Celtic Manor? I prefer stroke play, come on guys, everyone pays out for this, give us value for money.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 2:45 PM

alanjd:
    but the putting is really stating to annoy me. No matter how many times I watch the stuipd video or try to count the stupid moves of the putter it is becoming more frustrating,

It takes practice changing tiers makes you learn all over again 

(you have been a member since 2012 and just lvl 51 might try that for a start 124 rounds is no where near enough)

• mjeepp83
    264 Posts
    Mon, Aug 4 2014 9:51 AM

Yes, Talex, why can't we combine our little tourney balls into sleeves, so as when on runs out; we are not back playing with unlimited wgt balls. makes sense, instead of hitting them OB. Or can we gigt them to players that can't afford balls, since we got them for entering your tourneys?  thanks  mjeepp83- hit them long!

• Falco203
    2 Posts
    Tue, Aug 5 2014 9:00 AM

So what is going on with the coders at WGT?  You have clearly changed things around a bit to make golfing more difficult.  The balls do no hold the green anymore.  It seems that no matter how well you hit the ball the action on the green now pushes the ball so that you have a least a 15 foot putt.  You are also pulling balls from play WAY faster than normal.

I have paid for new clubs and for balls that I like but no more.  You are starting to feel like a big bank - just a big money grab!

Jim

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Tue, Aug 5 2014 9:49 AM

Falco203:

So what is going on with the coders at WGT?  You have clearly changed things around a bit to make golfing more difficult.  The balls do no hold the green anymore.  It seems that no matter how well you hit the ball the action on the green now pushes the ball so that you have a least a 15 foot putt.  You are also pulling balls from play WAY faster than normal.

I have paid for new clubs and for balls that I like but no more.  You are starting to feel like a big bank - just a big money grab!

Jim

To my knowledge we have not increased  the difficulty of the game. We try to keep it as close to real golf as possible. Haven't noticed any strange issues with the balls being removed. 

-WGTyphoon

• joann15
    1 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 6:26 AM

hi im enjoying the game very much thanks for making it x

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 9:33 AM

joann15:

hi im enjoying the game very much thanks for making it x

Glad to hear you are enjoying the game!       - WGTdbloshoe

• Grayghost42
    8 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 2:54 PM

Alex,

I had a days played streak of 34 about 2 months ago. I played the next day and it showed I had only played 1 day. I now had played 57 days and when I played this morning it again showed I only played 1 day ????. Any bugs you know about.

Thanks,

Grayghost42

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Mon, Aug 11 2014 7:37 PM

WGTyphoon:

To my knowledge we have not increased  the difficulty of the game. We try to keep it as close to real golf as possible. Haven't noticed any strange issues with the balls being removed. 

-WGTyphoon

The tin foil hat brigade ain't gonna like that answer, Typhoon!  Better try again.  ;-)

RSS