Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • lewis129
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jul 5 2014 6:53 AM

how long does the wgt introduction take thanks

• chicnickcfc
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jul 5 2014 11:06 PM

A question regarding disconnections. Why why why is it that I am deemed 2 have d/ced when an error message come up and I then have 2 d/c 2 continue, the screen is frozen, I've done nothing 2 'freeze' the screen, this is ridiculous I've lost countless matches because of this.

Surely many more players have complained about this 2, so plz try and come up with an answer.

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 9:38 AM

Hey there. I recommend contacting our support so they can offer some assistance with disconnections. You can reach the support portal by following the link below.

Support

• mrxtrodinair
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 11:09 PM

Here's an idea, since a lot of us spend our money to get equipment and balls you should have it so we can pick our own color clubs....free.  green, yellow, red, and so on.

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 9:33 AM

mrxtrodinair:

Here's an idea, since a lot of us spend our money to get equipment and balls you should have it so we can pick our own color clubs....free.  green, yellow, red, and so on.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll make sure to take note of it and pass it along. Sounds like a solid idea for CC.

• steviebette
    46 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 2:22 PM

can u tell me y. i played as normal same time each evenin and i've logged in and no continuous days gone back to zero ..i had completed 669 days ...YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAS THIS HAPPENED 2 ME

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 2:44 PM

steviebette:

can u tell me y. i played as normal same time each evenin and i've logged in and no continuous days gone back to zero ..i had completed 669 days ...YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAS THIS HAPPENED 2 ME

I took at your scoring history and it is not showing a game played on 7/17. You need to make sure you finish the game out completely and click on main menu in the final scorecard.

- WGTdbloshoe

• Richard819
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 11:08 AM

I'm new to this game but already love it and playing everyday.

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 1:39 PM

Richard819:

I'm new to this game but already love it and playing everyday.

Glad you are enjoying the game.

• Falabrack
    12 Posts
    Sat, Jul 26 2014 12:45 PM

Hi

RSS