Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • golfman454ss
    146 Posts
    Sat, May 3 2014 5:41 AM

After further review this game still suck's.

• bighed
    25 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 8:30 PM

Alex I bought new equipment I`ve been playing a few years & I know how to sell my clubs, wgt won`t allow me to sell my irons or my 3wd  can you take a look at that please .. Gracias

• jayzach
    380 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 10:17 PM

golfman454ss:
    After further review this game still suck's.

Then why do you play so much and so often?? You have been a member since 2010, when did you come to your conclusion??

• TRutger
    133 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 4:46 AM

It's pretty obvious the premise of the game is awesome. twenty gazillion people and growing cannot be wrong.

Function and reliability however tarnish the game greatly. And after investing hundreds of dollars and hours, I hope every time I log in they will be resolved.

I'm dealing with an issue I've never dealt with here. I can only play a couple of unlimited play stroke play tournaments. EVERY single play tournament says "My country or state" is why. I've been playing them for over a year and now I cant? To make this feel even more focused on me, my friends in my state don't have this problem!

So am I being singled out for complaining about all the bugs and issues?

Silly to think that right? Well when calls and emails go unanswered what can one think? A poorly run program. Just look at how long it took for them to fix the space bar issue. And all the while saying it was OUR problem.

Count me as one of the really unhappy WGT members. Will I quit, hell no. I'll keep whining until the right thing is done.

• hotmann26
    394 Posts
    Sat, May 24 2014 4:00 PM

hey i want my credits back not my fault your game screwed at the moment i have payed loads in and i dont weant you taking my credits just on a whim so please give them back 

• callummoon
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 11:01 PM

hi why is it that the green grids are 99times out of 100 wrong

• MayerJohnny
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 4 2014 2:38 PM

Great, really good stuff....Quick Question: I was thinking about starting a Golf Club at one time online; then I joined WGT and noticed the "Free Clubhouse" and how it mentions joining for Free or Creating One to invite Friends in order to get that real good feeling of sharing special moments with friends and a safe place to hangout etc....Well I thought a lot about it and what I planned on calling the club and everything. Yea, I even had my architect draw up some plans for construction of this imaginary place.  After doing all that I finally got ready to move forward with my Dream Club and once I logged in it asked me for 50. credits???  Now, maybe I misread the large invite asking me to create a club "FOR Free" and I'll sure take a min out and run back over to review.  Yep it sure don't say anything about Free Club for 50 cred, that I know.  My Dream was created and shattered in a blink of an eye.  It could take some time to get it back together now and I don't know how all this drama will affect my game now.  I sure would feel a lot better if we settled for ...; lets say; 50 credits??  ty for understanding, now I'm off to see how this traumatic day is about to affect my swing. I may need more compensation I'll need to consult someone possibly.  Now PLay Ball Gentlemen and Cattle Herders!  Do you even say Play Ball in GolF?  No, that's Baseball: similar, stick and a ball w a swang.........:-)

• Rynol
    1,021 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 4:18 AM

There seems to be a problem in that not all posts to our club forum can be seen by all members. Have others reported the same problem and if so, has it been addressed?

Rynol

Owner  

• Rico7240
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 16 2014 8:55 AM

I have been actively playing now since Jan of this year. There s a major problem with your system. I play alone it isn't to bad, but get into a group game and nine times out of ten someone gets kicked out, and sometimes me, and I am pretty ticked off of loosing my good completion record every time that happens. I finish every game, unless WGT kicks me or s out. This is getting frustrating. What kin of remedy do you have to fix this problem?

Mike

• trev3840
    202 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 8:15 PM

Please tell me why this putt does not go in the hole ..

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=d0cd3957-f25b-4967-a62e-a30000b5e6ba

this becoming the normal for a lot of players in my Country Club ..

I brought the Taylor made SLDR Driver (black) level 89+ .when I first played with the club ,I could do draw shots and fade shot .where it would head at your direction arrow then fade or draw it was a great club and did what it was suspose to do  .Now in the last 10 to 12 weeks the club has lost this function ,if you try to do a draw or fade shot,it just takes off in the direction as if you just missed the dinger and no draw at all ..this is not what I paid for so please give me this fuction back or refund my money as it is false advertising.

What is happening with the game ,The other day of fairway I hit Ping G20 3W (240Yrds)   Flat into 11 to 13 mph head wind and the ball went 276 yrds on the full up a hill,ended up going 296yrds ... I would be real happy to do this with my driver ..

RSS