Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • Hughsilkyhead
    32 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 2:04 PM

Hi WGT Team ...

This has happened twice to me now since the recent WGT update.

In 'alternate' .. we are All Square after 9 holes and going to extras.

>A window comes up and says 'you are making the turn" .. and then a countdown.

>Then the screen goes all BLUE .. and that's it .. it just freezes!

>It does NOT resume with the game??

Please advise and Please fix this annoying problem.

Ty

Hugh

• dabberme
    88 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 2:39 PM

All about money

• steviebette
    46 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 2:52 PM

4 me or them jerks at wgt lol

• gunfighter10
    33 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 10:00 AM

I AM A LEGEND AT LEVEL 59.98 WHEN DO i MAKE TOUR LEGEND..Gunfighter 10...Gene Smith

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 10:27 AM

When you played 500 ranked rounds , not including best of par 3 's or 5 's and your average remains below 60

• edman5665
    13 Posts
    Mon, Apr 7 2014 6:18 PM

dear WGT Team...

Thx for an excellence virtual game.

Thinking......that lot of player love to quit during the game/match...today just played with two Tour Pros... and they quit as usual after 20 minutes of playing, could be worries of their score or something else...and I lost my change to have some Points  Could you please consider that the quitter should be taken out some of their points due to their bad action, and for they who are left sould be rewarded some bonus points....

Thankyou

• spindlecali
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 6:58 AM

Hi,

Am a relative newbie! My problem is putting.

Most 'real' courses have practice putting greens. How about a new section of 'putting practice'? So, 6 courses have 90 greens (etc), so there are lots to choose from. This new section would give the player 9 random greens (for example) with random lies and opportunities to go back and practice again.

Couldn't find the right forum to ask, so maybe you could add it where it's relevant!!

Thanks for a great game, but after a few vinos my shots do tend to go awry!

Regards

Spindlecali

• bobajiro
    826 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 9:31 AM

Hi WGT

The brackets seem to be quite popular and are a good idea.

I just wondered though if you could possible make them tied and not tierless as they are now, to give the pros, masters etc more of a chance of winning some

Regards

Bobajiro

• fpdr302
    19 Posts
    Sun, Apr 20 2014 2:57 PM

Hello ! Maybe you can help me PLEASE ! Ever since windows 8 and windows vista will no longer receive updates from our carriers, I have not been able to purchased equipment from the pro shop. The pop up advises WGT needs to furnish Mozilla Firefox a certificate to continue to be a trusted connection. Each time I try to buy this pop up returns. Please see what is going on for sure and reply to me. fpdr302, fpdr302@yahoo.com, Raymond Nelson. Thanks in advance.

• Floydzzzz
    7 Posts
    Sun, Apr 20 2014 5:09 PM

I do have a comment, today is my "big sisters" birthday, so

HAPPY BIRTHDAY< MARY!!!!!

I love the site, it is every bit as frustrating as the real course. I keep trying.

Thanks Richard

RSS