Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • redgerx
    53 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2014 9:42 PM

Was playing hankhaye's skin game on 2/17/2014 at about 12am est. had won 5 skins (30 credits) when I go booted and could not get back on. So if you could please reinstate my 300 credits please. hanke hayes, bb913 and imav were the other 3 players.

Thank redgex@wowway.com

• glennsonthegreen
    351 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2014 12:56 PM

hi, can i gift a club that I have used too another player and if so how can I do it?...thanks

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2014 6:33 PM

This is not possible. Players can only gift items directly from the Pro Shop. Please review our FAQ located at the bottom of the page for more information on the game.

http://www.wgt.com/help.aspx

• redgerx
    53 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2014 6:56 PM

300 credits

• onderdonk1
    472 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2014 5:24 AM

why do i not have the wgt flag next to my name at the start..and why all the friends that i have been getting lately dont show up on the screen??

• PMeyser
    4 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 2:24 PM

I invited my son to play and he signed up. Within a couple days he had 150 credits and I never got mine for the invite.
    Also when will I be able to play on my android.

• vern45
    5 Posts
    Mon, Mar 3 2014 12:20 PM

OK , wgt you was down for 5 hr. Sunday morning and you have screw it up again!!!

Now when you have a replay it well freeze it up and you got to shut down and you can not get back to the game in time .

It is just not me but every 1 of use !!!

You sure got some people that sure do not know what they are doing .

My grand-son know more how to fix computers and you people do that is for sure.

Do you think you and fix this and i do not know y you did a thing to it in the first place.

• billyyorkie
    8 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 3:26 AM

Alex 

Simple question from a dedicated WGT player 

I have no intention of cheating but when are you going to police the site from them that do

I spend a great deal of money trying to improve my game and level up but a prime example without naming names I entered golf now go play at Kiawah Island shooting a respectable -7 in very high winds (which I did not expect to be in the top 20) to find a Hack level 16 H/C 150 no visible stat's at -14 

Come on ... not in your wildest dreams! either that or I'm rubbish Tour Master on a handicap of 61.16 with the best kit available to me

I give up ...or about too

Regards

Billy  

• cutchie1
    32 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 2:26 PM

Hi Billy. As a post script to your post. I agree 100%, I have been a member of W.G.T for awhile. I also have spent a bit of money to try and improve. I enter tournaments or other competitions and shoot what I think is a reasonable score only to see the leader shoot 59s and such. I love the game and its concept. Maybe I need more help with my game. I am A Master at level 89 with a handicap of 64.95. but can't seem to get any better. I do hope that we are all honest and play the game for what it's worth. It Doesn't look that way. Regards John. 

• dandy56
    1 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 2:30 PM

One request! I just bought tree nike balls at 650 credits, but with your bugging meter i lost them all in three hole, very funny! I that a trick to pick up more money from us?

RSS