Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2014 4:23 PM

Install another flash player they are free.  And then go into your settings in the internet browser and turn off the flash player that says "pepper flash"

• chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2014 4:34 PM

I have had this problem before.  pay attention to the course and hole you are on and contact wgt through email and tell them about it.

As you can see posting it on here will only get people saying that they wear out and get lost ................ repeatedly.  They have know knowledge of what is going on.  And, even if they do have that knowledge you will never get an answer.  It will just be "balls wear out" blah blah blah

Different balls last for different periods of time also.  Like the max meter balls last for under 100 shots each.  It sucks

• guydavis
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jan 15 2014 2:40 PM

I am very irritated by the continuing disconnect by the WGT server.

• I have forfeited over 20 matches not of my own doing.
    • Partners disappear for the same reason.
    • Every match consumes my time, my enjoyment and my resources.
    • Balls are used up for no reason and no outcome
    • Credits are consumed for the purchase of balls and putter pal and that is a waste of my time and resources
    • Not to mention he incredible irritation of playing 8 holes in a nine hole match and being informed you forfeited though no action of your own.

WGT should consider replacing a half  dozen sleeves of balls and a couple of putter pals or the credit equivalent.

I haven't even mentioned the surveys that fail, no credits given and again, time consumed - guydavis

• pecanvalley
    2,199 Posts
    Wed, Jan 15 2014 3:03 PM

Having problems displaying Pro Shop equipment. I can get to Pro Shop but no clubs, balls, ect with display. Also, this is happening in MY Profile. I can access MY Profile but can not display my equipment, awards, scores ect. I use Internet Explorer as search engine. If I use Google to sign into WGT everything works(ie pro shop items list, my profile accesses all info tabs, ect )but if I try to pay game using Google to connect,  shot meter is superfast and -or jumpy. Any Advise on how to clear this up. I read the post titled " If you have encountered bugs or Errors" and tried what that post said but that did not solve the problem. Any advise?

PS-took me forever to find way to post this. How do I reach you (WGT team) with request for information? Thanks,

George (pecanvalley)

• nunommmartins
    33 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2014 1:25 PM

when do WGT is gonna pay the prices of week 2 ?

• dabberme
    88 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2014 4:04 PM

You are not alone Guy. But, the real truth is WGT does not give a damn. If you notice, the two things that seem to work very very well is the Commercials and buying credits. Reporting problems during a game has done  nothing.

dabberme

• nunommmartins
    33 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 1:03 PM

so feel free to ask questions 

i've ask one and há no answer...

• nunommmartins
    33 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2014 4:19 AM

hi, alex it's possible to reach level77 in less than 4 months??? i'm hopping for hear something fro you ,thanks

• pray4birdie
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2014 3:14 PM

hi name pray4birdie,

lately when playing I get the hit ball, or swing thing that follow the mouse or pointer around

its real annolying.when I CLICK AND GO OFF THE SCREEN IT GOES AWAY FOR A MINUTE THEN COMES BACK.

• budbag
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jan 26 2014 6:36 AM

finally.bought.balls.never.hit.water.till.i.did.you.are.all about money your scam artis.think.your.site.sucks.you.can.do.better.see.ya.going.somewhere.else.....terrible.job.wgt

RSS