Forums

Help › Forums

WGT is rigged!

Tue, Aug 8 2023 11:50 PM (67 replies)
  • el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 10:16 AM

playful adaptation Robert... yet, always more than one perspective to the story line...

Downey --- What did we do wrong? We did nothing wrong.

Dawson -- Yeah we did. We are suppose to fight for the people who couldn't fight for themselves.  We were suppose to fight for Willie.

Having served myself, that was always my belief and why I felt drawn to serve.  But, it is also why I am capable of realizing people can have more than one interpretation or understanding of any given situation.  People can also have more than one reason for serving.   Hopefully through dialogue people can avoid only looking only through their own front window and remain receptive that others may see or understand something differently than themselves... but it is easier said than done.  

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 10:31 AM

@el3n1

Well said.

While I have few regrets in life, one of them is that I didn't serve in the military. Looking back, I wish I had. 

• seacrawler
    24 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 1:06 PM

If you think it's so REALISTIC then why do you NOT let players CASH Back in winnings instead of buying just your products. That's like playing a stroke tournament on a REAL Course and getting gift cards to club house. COME ON NOW ! Let everyone have a CUT of the CHEESE for your site. I mean really. You're LOSING Players left and right now. You MIGHT get them back if you find away to separate the BOGUS players in levels where they're NOT to be in. HELLO..  Please RESPOND WGT.com .

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 2:13 PM

@seacrawler 

Do you seriously think the winnings on here would be as high or as (relatively) easy to earn if players could get cash for them? 

And why do you randomly SHOUT at people? Do you find that this approach actually works for you? 

Finally, just out of curiosity, how did you come to the conclusion that WGT is losing players "left and right"? 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 2:30 PM

"Finally, just out of curiosity, how did you come to the conclusion that WGT is losing players "left and right"? "...

...he based it on 4 of the 7 players in his CC being inactive for months or years...better question is how he managed to motivate the other 2 to actually play (excluding himself).?

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 2:40 PM

• seacrawler
    24 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 2:44 PM

Thank You for looking into my club.. Yes all of them are REAL Friends that got out of this BOGUS Free game.. And as you can see .. QUIT.. Because of the FREE word.. Too funny. I stuck with it because I'm old and don't do a whole lot after a heart attack and 6 bypasses in my leg. 14 pills a day and 2 shots of insulin, Also lost halve a colon in 2016. So yes I enjoy the game, But really. I don't like getting ROBBED. tyvm for your concerns.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 3:01 PM

ct690911:
    ..he based it on 4 of the 7 players in his CC being inactive for months or years...better question is how he managed to motivate the other 2 to actually play (excluding himself).?

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 5:36 PM

That's a lot of medical issues, congrats on fighting on.

No one, though, is being robbed. If you want to play for free, you can do that, and I play a lot of Legends who use the starter balls. More power to them.

On the other hand, WGT has never advertised that you can play competitively for free.

seacrawler:

Thank You for looking into my club.. Yes all of them are REAL Friends that got out of this BOGUS Free game.. And as you can see .. QUIT.. Because of the FREE word.. Too funny. I stuck with it because I'm old and don't do a whole lot after a heart attack and 6 bypasses in my leg. 14 pills a day and 2 shots of insulin, Also lost halve a colon in 2016. So yes I enjoy the game, But really. I don't like getting ROBBED. tyvm for your concerns.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 5:45 PM

seacrawler:

I'm sorry you're having to deal with all of that. I truly am. When I think of it, I'll say a prayer for you.

If you're in a position that you find it difficult to afford equipment or sleeves of balls, you should post a request to the Christmas in July thread when it starts in a few weeks. I'll make sure your request is taken care (within reason, of course).

RSS