Forums

Help › Forums

WGT is rigged!

Tue, Aug 8 2023 11:50 PM (67 replies)
  • MaxAsh
    59 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 2:19 PM

If not rich enough you have NO CHANCE to excel beyond Tour Pro!

They remove free video's unless you have the ap!

I play desk top with NO chance to advance!

If mobile ap player's can get free video credit's than I should be allowed too!

Just like real life the Have's get more and Don't have's get less!

Stop advertising a FREE golf site when all you want is money!

MHO

PS. Give me the +500 credit's that I did for survey's!

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 4:53 PM

sounds as if you're not having a good time. you might try joining a club that has some higher ranked and more experienced  players. i'm certain you'll find them willing to help you improve. oh, and a positive approach will help too.

jim

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 5:42 PM

...OR, utilize all that time wasted whining about your inabilities and begging for free credits and PRACTICE THE GAME.  Many here are playing for free.  Get some skills, improve your game. Then, when you're ready, win challenges and therefore, credits. There are plenty of chumps in this game to pay your way. (YOU know who I'm talkin' 'bout, eh Skippy?)

So, the choice is yours:  Play for free OR be you.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 6:32 PM

MaxAsh:

So how long had you been gone until you showed up about 5 weeks ago?  The game can be free - your choice.

You need to practice to get better with the equipment you have before you complain about it.  Getting better comes before advancing.

BTW - you don' have to play the app, you can get it on your mobile just to get credits if you want.

If you have problem with surveys - follow the instructions and contact the company that does the surveys.

You did read the instructions, right?

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 6:35 PM

@MaxAsh 

You don't have a smartphone? 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 4:35 AM

MaxAsh:

This made me laugh a little.   Since it is a "free" game, why wouldn't they advertise it as such.  Yes there is the option to spend money but again, just an option not a requirement.

WGT is a company, companies are there to make a profit to continue being a company.  We wouldn't have this FREE game if WGT wasn't making money to keep it going right?

Like others have said, getting the WGT ap (which is also free) is an easy way to earn free credits by watching videos.

MaxAsh:

Speaking for myself, the don't haves still have to make due with what they have.  SInce we are talking real life now, real golf courses you have to pay to play, but you also have to pay for equipment too.  You don't just show up on a course and use free equipment.  Even the crappiest of golf balls require money up front.  Although you may find some free ones on the course if you get lucky.  ;-)

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 5:55 AM

I think we’re too harsh on the OP. We need to reliaze, he needs to buy beer, cigarettes, etc. I have more than enough credits that I can’t possibly spend till this game explodes, but I still spend few real dollars every month, just to support the game.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 8:31 AM

MaxAsh:

If not rich enough you have NO CHANCE to excel beyond Tour Pro!

They remove free video's unless you have the ap!

I play desk top with NO chance to advance!

If mobile ap player's can get free video credit's than I should be allowed too!

MHO

PS. Give me the +500 credit's that I did for survey's!

But your wasting 675 credits on Titleist balls to use with starter clubs.

Oh and dump the 3rd wood and get/buy another wedge.

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 9:27 AM

I recommend you buy $5 worth of credits.   What could a $5 experiment hurt?

Then get the 49-credit Tour Plus starter set of irons and pay 100-credit/each for new wedges (on page 1 of "wedges") (in whatever fun color you like - some are on page 2).  Then spend the other 250 credits on 2 sleeves of GI3-S balls (also in a fun color?), and then see if you are having any more fun. 

Don't spend credits on Country Club passes.  Not needed in order to play tournaments of any sort. 

If you decide to stay on wgt, send me a friend request, and maybe you can also discover the fun of being in a better country club.

Good luck!

AKD

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 10:00 AM

AlaskanDame:

I recommend you buy $5 worth of credits.   What could a $5 experiment hurt?

Then get the 49-credit Tour Plus starter set of irons and pay 100-credit/each for new wedges (on page 1 of "wedges") (in whatever fun color you like - some are on page 2).  Then spend the other 250 credits on 2 sleeves of GI3-S balls (also in a fun color?), and then see if you are having any more fun. 

Don't spend credits on Country Club passes.  Not needed in order to play tournaments of any sort. 

If you decide to stay on wgt, send me a friend request, and maybe you can also discover the fun of being in a better country club.

Good luck!

AKD

Hi AD

Read your post and advice, gifts sent.

RSS