Forums

Help › Forums

MONACO ROOM

Fri, May 31 2019 11:26 AM (77 replies)
  • mightyj3
    44 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2019 10:33 AM

So now Monaco is out of turf wars I hope you all are happy as this has now ruined a thrill aspect in this game, yes you can still play but it doesn't seem to count I turf wars. 

Once again wgt only seem to listen to those that complain so here goes. 

Make bigger coin rooms other than bellagio

3 hole 10million

9 hole 25 million

9 hole 50 million

Why you seem to stick with not listening to so  many  players  baffles me

Monaco gone for turf 

MAKE BIGGER COIN ROOMS 

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2019 11:17 AM

We also noticed that Monaco was removed from being used for Turf Wars. Will there be more rooms made for people who have coins like a 10, 25 or 50 million 3 and/or 9 hole rooms with master tees like Monaco for us to enjoy a nice friendly competition?

The way coins are counted are the biggest problem not what rooms are able to be played on. Say someone playing Bellagio plays 10 passes and win only one game; a very poor winning record that happens to all of us, individual would show 4,500,000 coins in the turf war leaderboard as to what the real gain is only 2,000,000 for that one game. If we were counting for losses I would show a (20,500,000) for the 9 loses including my 1 win. Thus having an effect on the turf war and a small club can win. If you were using also net amounts for division you can see any dumping and trading through the numbers changing via zero sum game. (with exception of WGT's cut)

Please take this into consideration as it would make the game and turf war more even than the way it currently is still. By removing Monaco all you did is take a piece of manure (poop) and roll it in powder sugar but yet still isn’t a jelly donut. Some will be happy but we know and you know it’s just to mask the problem by allowing other problems. Coin at it’s purest with wins and loses (adding and subtracting) is the way to go.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2019 11:46 AM

a bit puzzled, I noticed a new entry was made to a discussion I had participate in (Monaco Room), but I no longer see my post from May 26.  

I have not been advised by WGT that I did or said anything inappropriate but merely shared facts that I had observed from my own playing experience in TW.  this concerns me a little...

• HalHoff
    819 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2019 12:14 PM

Thank you WGT for listening to the request of the top Turf Clubs. We no longer have to rely on the gentleman’s agreements or the questionable coin dumps. 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2019 12:47 PM

el3n1:

a bit puzzled, I noticed a new entry was made to a discussion I had participate in (Monaco Room), but I no longer see my post from May 26.  

I have not been advised by WGT that I did or said anything inappropriate but merely shared facts that I had observed from my own playing experience in TW.  this concerns me a little...

If you're friends with WGTchampion, send him a pm. He's very responsive and helpful. 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2019 12:59 PM

el3n1:

I removed a bunch of messages in bulk when the thread started derailing. Sorry. 

_CHAMPION 

• Alain760
    350 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2019 1:09 PM

Thank you Champion

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2019 1:10 PM

WGTChampion:

I removed a bunch of messages in bulk when the thread started derailing. Sorry. 

_CHAMPION 

I appreciate the response, will elaborate in DM.  

• mightyj3
    44 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2019 1:54 PM

So the masses have spoken

Just a bad state of affairs when  wgt to bow down to all the complainers

Could all be easier if passes only counted if opposing teams played each other 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2019 2:56 PM

mightyj3:

So the masses have spoken

Just a bad state of affairs when  wgt to bow down to all the complainers

Could all be easier if passes only counted if opposing teams played each other 

That would result in a lot of wasted passes or, if we made it so opposing clubs could only match against each other, a lot of wasted time not matching with another player during a Turf War. 

There are a number of threads and broken Turf War matches due to players coin dumping in Monaco. 

There will be new signage and indicators in the app to show that Monaco no longer counts in TW when we release version 1.50. 

While Monaco no longer counts in TW, it can still be used to play passes toward setting up the Turf War, earn XP for your club, and as a normal head-to-head coin room. 

We have no plans at this time to add any higher entry rooms. 

_CHAMPION 

RSS