Forums

Help › Forums

MONACO ROOM

Fri, May 31 2019 11:26 AM (77 replies)
  • Alain760
    350 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 11:51 PM

Hi everybody, that is two times now that we have a Turf War against opponents who use the Monaco room to put 1 billion points on the board.

I think that the use of this room is completely unfair in Turf War cause one player can kill a 24 hours contest and reduce all the efforts ( and passes bought by the way ) of a team.

I propose that WGT bann this room from the Turf War, or that the owners of the different top country club agree not to use it in War in a unscribed rule.

It is so difficult to have a good "fight" in Turf War because you usually play against dead club, that when you play against a good club the fight is killed by the Monaco room.

Using only the other rooms would make the battle competitive.

If the owners could reply it would be great, and if someone of WGT do it that would be great

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2019 8:17 AM

We want Turf Wars to be fun and competitive. That's pretty hard to do if one player puts up 500+ million coins in a single game. 

We're paying attention and working on ways to resolve. 

_CHAMPION 

• Alain760
    350 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2019 9:24 AM

Thank you Champion for your reply, happy to see that WGT pay attention to the fun of playing the game. BRAVO

• Schmails3
    168 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2019 9:29 AM

Happy to hear that it's being discussed.  A big problem for way too long has taken the fun out of turf wars alot.  I'm all for removing it from Turf Wars 

• Rick6208
    2,132 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2019 9:53 AM

Great Post Alain, yes the Monaco Room is totally unfair, and the whole idea of a Club vrs Club contest was to play against members of the other Club ? I just played 10 games and never once played against my opposing Club ! lol 

It time to overhaul the Turf War event as it is currently formatted !

• HalHoff
    808 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2019 6:25 PM

Many emails have been sent by all the top TurfWar clubs to take Monaco points out of TurfWar scoring. WGT would make more money selling passes as we can still put up a billion points with members just playing Bellagio. If you leave Monaco in TW, one could make that much with just 1 pass which isn’t very profitable for WGT as no one plays after that. 

WGT can leave the Monaco all in room, just don’t let it count towards TW.

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2019 6:08 AM

WGTChampion --- 

I don't really get the reason why so many people complain about the Monaco room when the game has a lot of flaws and can easily be seen in clashes and also turf wars. I have emailed WGT many times to complain about Monaco in certain instances where people dump coins. However, I have also emailed them with issues on how they display coins in turf wars and divisions. One easy fix is to have the coins be counted as NET AMOUNTS instead of GROSS AMOUNTS. If the numbers are net per player then one club can technically lose a lot of coins regardless of what rooms they play instead of just having the most Bellagio players or a guy with a billion coins setting up 50-100 million coin matches until he wins one. 

I belong to a club mentioned above and do play Monaco from time to time but it's stressful to put so many coins on the line. But here is an easy example. Say I am in a club with 11 players and we all play Bellagio & Monaco. Say if we play "NET AMOUNT" I was to go into Monaco and matched someone with 50 million coins and lose I would hit the club with the 50m negative. If all of the other 10 players played Bellagio and won their 1 and only game so netting 4.5 million each for a 45 million combined total thus us losing coins that turf war by 5 million. And if there is a small club that playes Rio only, say 10 players they all win 1 game they play they would put up 360,000 and therefore win the war due to the overall NET basis versus the GROSS amount. 

If we are playing GROSS AMOUNT the Monaco loss doesn't affect it if all the other 10 players buy 5 passes and only win 1 game of the 5 each the gross amount will show 45 million so only showing the wins and not the loses. If WGT was to fix this it would make a difference and also the strategy a club uses their rooms and passes. I have brought this up to them with examples and they are not looking to change this which would be an easy fix. 

Clashes its a numbers game. doesn't matter if a group of 30 shoots cards in the mid 20s all day long if there are groups who are 250 players and just hit to put points up they will be ahead and pretty dumb if you ask me. 

The entry free however can also be deducted in the examples below but to see the net.

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2019 6:11 AM

Hi - if some folks are going to risk losing all their coins they should benefit with the 15% reward in turf war. Given WGT takes a big cut 10% from each player it's only fitted we get the potential reward. The fix really is to change the way coins are counted in turf war and divisions. 

• davidschroff
    15 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2019 11:23 AM

I agree that Monaco should not be counted in TW - it takes a team competition and reduces it to one player in many cases. This net vs gross argument makes sense - net amounts being counted rather than gross would take into account quality of play, not just quantity...

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2019 4:40 AM

when u say ALL-IN it is supposed to be ALL-IN 

but in Monaco u say ALL-IN but  you win/loose double amount of the least n.of coins of both players playing

which is not ALL-IN 

Either you win all or loose all regardless of coin count

I think bringing that in Monaco room would be made more interesting 

RSS