Forums

Help › Forums

Free Dotty.....HE IS ;-)

Sat, Dec 15 2018 11:03 AM (159 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 3:09 PM

YankeeJim:

I do have one question, though. Do you think you can get your CDP reinstated?  LOL  ;-)

LOL, actually he can now....

I was at 1086 days, just shy of 3 yrs...played 1 hole to keep it going and the next dat was on Day 1....

contact CS, and they put me back on the right day WITH XP points as they should be,,,

Now that happened twice before, at 340 days, then again at 354 but I never said anything...

• Ladychipper
    22,706 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 3:15 PM

Wow, that's awesome Paul! 

I do not know you, I just know that you must be a good guy with that many people rooting for you and I am a sucker for the underdog. 

I know I would be devastated if something happened to boot our great owner out of TPC.

Bless you Champion for sorting this out and Simo too for helping out with this plus all the support here in the main forum. 

Good to have you back Dotty!!  Hit em straight.  

Blessings,

Marion :-)

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 3:29 PM

you be careful out there dotty .

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 3:43 PM

craigswan:

Hey, I tried that but my avatar has excellent balance.  Was stoked to make birdie from here too.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 4:38 PM

TdotDoba:
    Wow incredible, I'm Back!

That's terrific news, good for you.

Mr. Bubbs and all concerned are to be applauded for their endeavours in making this happen.

Good for Simo for stepping up and of course WGTChampion for once again becoming personally involved to help ensure a happy ending.

Well played all.

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 5:35 PM

@WGTChampion. OUTSTANDING WORK, WELL DONE SIR!

• 1secretsanta
    80 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 5:47 PM

Mark this one off the " List " .

Was nice to see so many wish,s  .

Some ate Turkey and some ate Crow .

We sat together at a table or on the floor does that matter ?

1secretsanta

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 6:43 PM

Welcome back Dotty , Thanks Champ .

• RANGER1988
    1,059 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 8:17 PM

I would personally like to thank Champion, WGT CS, all of our Brothers and Sisters at SEL, and all of you Players that stepped in to make your voice heard and supported our Club and cause!

Dotty is back in his rightful place and spirit, and this wouldn't have been possible without each of you, we at SEL are forever grateful!

Cheers and Thank You,

• carlosdev
    2,529 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 9:29 PM

Glad everything is back to normal. 

To know the value n  importance of WGT, at least you should get banned once in a life time here ;) ;) 

Cheers 

- Carl

RSS