Forums

Help › Forums

Free Dotty.....HE IS ;-)

Sat, Dec 15 2018 11:03 AM (159 replies)
  • cjadams28
    8 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 11:53 AM

I don't pretend understand the policies behind this decision to disable Dotty's account so I won't get into that.

What I would like to convey is Dotty's character is above reproach.  He is a central figure in keeping our country club the best it can be.  He is a incredibly caring man who is always reaching out to others in our club whenever they are in need.  His actions in our club show time and time again that he is a man of integrity and honesty.  

To whom It may concern, please reinstate Dotty's account, he is one of the truly "good ones" in the WGT community.

Thank you,

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 11:57 AM

Looks like Paul has to throw a big party when he comes back lol

- Carl

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 12:42 PM

Strawberry Mojito`s all night long lol

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 1:03 PM

Jess has just pointed out that Dotty's profile is back if you search wgt players, let's just hope this is the news we have been waiting for. Good spot Jess :)

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 1:04 PM

San miguel and Jack daniels aswell Chris?

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 1:06 PM

Good news that Pipster,looks like Champ may have sorted it out,Good man and Well done bud

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 1:09 PM

Just waiting for the big man to confirm mate but it's looking good

(not sure about the San Miguel tho, we only do the strong stuff lol)

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 1:16 PM

Wow incredible, I'm Back!

I just wanted to give a really big thanks to Bubbs, my club mates at SEL and all of you for all the posts of support that I got. 

I want to thank WGT and WGT Champion for looking into this and letting me back on to play.

I want to thank Simo for just being him, one of the true gentleman of this game.

Going forward I will continue to try to give back and help make this golf community fun and enjoyable.

Again thank you all so very much.

Paul aka Dotty

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 1:22 PM

Such brilliant news mate!!!

A huge thank you to WGT Champion for intervening and sorting this out and also to every single one of you that took the time to offer your support not only for Dotty but also for SEL, huge respect to you all.

Thank you all so much, rumour is there's a massive party in the pipeline and Dotty is picking up the bar tab :)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 1:27 PM

Just a brief........cos i can go on a bit ;-)

Ive updated page 1 of this thread so anyone who clicks it in future can see the result without trawling through.

Welcome back Dotty and a big thanks to each and every one of you who have supported him through this.

Champ..........thanks a bunch and thank anyone who helped you in this

Simo........im coming to Canada Italy to kiss you ;-)

As well as here, our club members have a 7 page discussion thread going on our proboards and all in club have been amazed at your support.

OK.........Did i say i can go on a bit

P.S Now wheres my hut ;-)

RSS