Sat, Dec 15 2018 11:03 AM (159 replies)
  • mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 1:31 PM

Welcome back Paul, sanity restored

• Foggymist
    533 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 1:35 PM

Well done to everyone who has helped get this sorted. Common sense prevailing.

Good things happen to good people. Sometimes we need reminders.

Welcome back.

Foggy and The Rabbit Warren.

• ttuna1234
    526 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 1:36 PM

Welcome back Dotty, and thanks for looking into it Champ!

• Nicozandberg
    719 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 1:38 PM

Thanks WGT. This means the world to so many players. 

Also thank you to all my clubmates, especially Bubbs, and all the SEL friends who have made the impossible possible.

• bencat
    507 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 1:57 PM

Thank you WGT for undoing the injustice. You deserve credit for your actions.

Welcome back Dotty and thank you to all who contributed to this thread

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 2:54 PM

Thank you Champ, simovoice and all who offered their support, either here or behind the scenes. Goes to show that given enough shouts and whispers in WGT's ear, they'll listen. It has to be a righteous cause though. Really, really happy the big man is back.

• amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts

A Massive Thanks to Champ for grabbing the Bull by the Horns..!!  Top Man.

Huge hats off to all who have supported Paul and getting this sorted.

The Strawberry Man is back Woo Hoo.... 

• Bowl64
    3,087 Posts

Would like to say very well done to everyone who has supported Paul & SEL & Bubbs in this. A big congratz to all of you & welcome back Paul :))) 

Bjorn

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 2:56 PM

TdotDoba:
    Wow incredible, I'm Back!

What a great ending. I couldn't believe what I was reading all along and now I hope your travail was a 2x4 upside the head to WGT. They need a serious lesson in common sense.  Champion gets some serious respect from me--thank you for being an integral part of this magnificent resolution.

I do have one question, though. Do you think you can get your CDP reinstated?  LOL  ;-)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 3:04 PM

bubbsboy:
    Welcome back Dotty

Bubbs,

As two retired players speaking privately about an entirely different subject, I managed to find this thread while online and read the entire thing. I don't know Dotty, but I'm so glad this ship finally got righted. Welcome back Dotty!

SEL is a great group of guys and gals who are passionate about their CC, as evidenced by their posts in this thread, and have always been generous to all in the WGT community.

Champ...hats off to you for making this right.

MC

RSS