Forums

Help › Forums

Tease!

Thu, Dec 20 2018 2:37 AM (164 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 11:14 AM

WGTChampion:

No current plans to add Cabo and Whistler to mobile. 

_CHAMPION 

Obviously not the answer many would like to hear, however I think your honesty on this and some other issues is refreshing. Maybe I will have to rethink my theory that all the WGT Mods are complete muppets :))

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 4:39 PM

alanti:

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

Obviously not the answer many would like to hear, however I think your honesty on this and some other issues is refreshing. Maybe I will have to rethink my theory that all the WGT Mods are complete muppets :))

You said a nice thing and then undercut it with a less nice thing. 

_CHAMPION

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 5:18 PM

alanti:

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

Bring back Oakmont for those of us latecomers who never had a chance to hack on that course!

• Bacatcha
    142 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 6:12 PM

Can't wait to play !!!

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 4:59 AM

WGTChampion:

alanti:

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

You said a nice thing and then undercut it with a less nice thing. 

_CHAMPION

He's just joking around. My goodness! This is the perfect example of what I have been stressing all along. 

SEE the smiley face after. ITS A JOKE for goodness sake. A little sense of humor and just a tad bit thicker skin and you would see that there was no "harm" in Alan joking around. 

He used the word / phrase "muppets" with a laughing keyboard type behind the word. Is that soooo rude or nasty? No it is not. He is throwing a little HUMOR into this topic.

Man!

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 8:03 AM

overtheedge:

He's just joking around. My goodness! This is the perfect example of what I have been stressing all along. 

SEE the smiley face after. ITS A JOKE for goodness sake. A little sense of humor and just a tad bit thicker skin and you would see that there was no "harm" in Alan joking around. 

He used the word / phrase "muppets" with a laughing keyboard type behind the word. Is that soooo rude or nasty? No it is not. He is throwing a little HUMOR into this topic.

Man!

Dang. And here I thought my thing was funny. 

_CHAMPION 

• ASD1978
    475 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 8:17 AM

You made the schoolboy error of not using the obligatory smiley face Champ! ;)

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 10:28 AM

I lose again. :( 

_CHAMPION 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 10:48 AM

ASD1978:
    You made the schoolboy error of not using the obligatory smiley face Champ! ;)

How did we ever suevive before emoticons???????

:-0=

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 2:32 PM
    WGTChampion:

overtheedge:

Man!

Dang. And here I thought my thing was funny. 

_CHAMPION 

OTE on a mission to be mad ATM ;D

It's what happens when you lock us up you know..

We slowly go stir crazy over time. ;))
RSS