• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 1:05 PM

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 1:08 PM

TopShelf2010:

MartyFlanagan:
    So what’s the something special that is not in the release notes?

The Hall of Fame label?

Don

Thanks, I forgot I read about that earlier , slipped my mind

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 1:10 PM

• f1dget
    4,074 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 10:54 PM

overtheedge:

f1dget:

overtheedge:

f1dget:

Seems i was a little late to the party and there is no more room for me to plant my lips on _Champs bum.

Looking forward to the release Champ, You guys are doing a great job keep it up.

OHHHH!!!! Nah! I would say you just planted your entire head up "champy's" bum,,,lol.

Note: Let me add - All in good clean fun now.

LoL :-)

YES! This is what Im talking about. TY for having a great sense of humor f1dget, seriously. Have a nice holiday f1dget. OTE 

The world would be a lot better place if more people had a sense of humour :-) Merry Xmas mate happy holidays.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2018 2:37 AM

f1dget:

overtheedge:

f1dget:

overtheedge:

f1dget:

Seems i was a little late to the party and there is no more room for me to plant my lips on _Champs bum.

Looking forward to the release Champ, You guys are doing a great job keep it up.

OHHHH!!!! Nah! I would say you just planted your entire head up "champy's" bum,,,lol.

Note: Let me add - All in good clean fun now.

LoL :-)

YES! This is what Im talking about. TY for having a great sense of humor f1dget, seriously. Have a nice holiday f1dget. OTE 

The world would be a lot better place if more people had a sense of humour :-) Merry Xmas mate happy holidays.

+1

TY my friend. 

RSS