Forums

Help › Forums

Tease!

Thu, Dec 20 2018 2:37 AM (164 replies)
  • Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2018 10:26 PM

The end of adobe flash does not mean the end of WGT. HTML5 may or may not be the answer.

WGT is located in the center of the tech world and can keep this game alive and strive. And if they don't, someone else will.... The market will fill the need for us golf junkies.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2018 12:21 AM

philljarvis:
    In principle it should be possible to implement WGT in HTML5, but I imagine this is a fairly big job and will take time and money. Let's hope someone is already on the case...

I'm pretty sure Mobile is already HTML. I hope we don't have to start over again

• NotFacebookCraw
    49 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2018 5:17 AM

The most beautiful course I have ever played.  The contrast between the lush green and the high desert is stunning.  Played it 10 years ago and it still is #1!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2018 8:32 AM

I can't wait. Looks great

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 8:54 AM

This morning's mobile update notes announced that Wolf Creek will be live in December, all 18 holes. Interesting way to get the news.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 10:44 AM

PRIESTESS:

When you log in, you play the same courses over and over. The course has to have some kind of character to it for me to keep playing it. Congressional. Olympic, Chambers Pebble and Bethpage.All have character. Pinehurst and Erin in my opinion were bad choices.

Wolf creek deffo has character so it would be an idea for future courses to pick a course  that can hold up over a long period of time.

Also an aspect that is real important are" new pin positions".New pins at any existing course  should be the no.1 priority!!  Not sure if that is possible with older courses but you must have this option with any additional ones.

This site is very unique because no other golf site can platform their product on "Flash".

Wgt has improved so much regarding their relationship with Flash which gives the game that deep 3D appearance., which the utility player cannot do.

So with that in mind WGT will always be the biggest online golf game in the internet world. Think bigger and give us new pin positions  lol:)  Don't take viewers for granted because that apple can become sour very quickly.

+1

Nice shock to the system. A NEW COURSE!  Fiiiiiiinally. 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 11:02 AM

DonCaron:

philljarvis:
    In principle it should be possible to implement WGT in HTML5, but I imagine this is a fairly big job and will take time and money. Let's hope someone is already on the case...

I'm pretty sure Mobile is already HTML. I hope we don't have to start over again

Mobile is in Unity. 

_CHAMPION 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 1:42 PM

WGTChampion:

Mobile is in Unity. 

_CHAMPION 

Good for them!!  I wish we could all be united..........

• jase025
    3,065 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 11:37 PM
    Hey champ , when will mobile players see Cabo an whistler ?
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 8:19 AM

jase025:
    Hey champ , when will mobile players see Cabo an whistler ?

No current plans to add Cabo and Whistler to mobile. 

_CHAMPION 

RSS