1,727 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2018 4:05 AM

I really only care about one thing.

Which pub?

• philljarvis
    12 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2018 6:04 AM

SlicedPepper:

Not everyone is happy when changes are made. So you have one of two choices. Learn to accept that change or quit.

Not quite - a third option is to raise it in the forums and see if you can get the change reverted!

I made use of the  glitch to get to a point where I could buy the equipment I wanted, so TBH it makes little difference to me now (I will get the top driver when I reach 103 but it won't make a great deal of difference to my game). But I can understand why some are frustrated - even though it was clearly a bug, players got used to it being there and factored it in to decisions they made eg when spending money on the game. 

PJ

• AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2018 7:23 AM

Ding-dong, the glitch is dead.

Which ol' glitch?

The XP glitch!

Ding, dong the wicked glitch is dead!

Related image 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2018 7:36 AM

andyace46:

I think the so called glitch should be bought back I think wgt  will lose a lot of money over this and members I won't be buying anymore balls or equipment unless they do I played the game 3 or 4 times a day and bought credits to pay for the pass after the free one so I levelled up quicker but what's the point now 

You tell 'em.  Why should you not have instantly what it took others years to earn?

• jason01291
    416 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2018 7:53 AM

I used to think of Bertha and Sabertooth when I was at low level but the XP needed to level up was huge to each level

But from January started playing Custom course taking advantage of the glitch I could level up and bought both what I enjoy..

Like me many thought could level up and upgrade equipment

And now removing the custom course glitch sure many would be unhappy that they couldn't level up faster anymore and those higher equipment is a dream for them

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2018 8:00 AM

There should be a special  pedestal for the elite L-103 fellows. They've already got all they need out of the WGT "earn XP as you should"  program..  Yea! end it for the peasants, they say. lol

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2018 8:40 AM

I see the Entitlement Brigade is out in full force on this one.

Personally, I love no longer having to sit through endless bogus awards popping up after an opponent taps in a par.

• MayorShinn
    5 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2018 9:32 AM

I don't understand the need to fix the "glitch". WGT will not benefit. I use it to move up levels so I can get new clubs. Now it will take significantly longer to spend my credits. Levels are way too many XPs. Takes months to move up. Now I may play less as there is very little incentive to play more than one round per day.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2018 9:45 AM

Firstmrmax:

There should be a special  pedestal for the elite L-103 fellows. They've already got all they need out of the WGT "earn XP as you should"  program..  Yea! end it for the peasants, they say. lol

Seriously?

Those of us at L103 plus were already well past 100 before this glitch started.  It took me a year to get from L99 to L100.

It's gone, you had as much use of it as anyone else out there.  Get over it.

RSS