Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 1:58 PM

Too late henry .

I'm back in st Andrews .

They have a web cam on the 18th hole from the clubhouse .

Maybe I can give you a wave and a hi five .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 2:10 PM

craigswan:

Too late henry .

I'm back in st Andrews .

They have a web cam on the 18th hole from the clubhouse .

Maybe I can give you a wave and a hi five .

I went to the webcam but didn't see you because it's dark there right now.   We still have a few hours of daylight in Winnipeg.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 2:27 PM

Officer Henry stops a man for speeding— notices he's not wearing his required prescription glasses.

Officer Henry  says, "I have to give you a ticket for not wearing your glasses."

Driver says, "Officer, I have contacts."

Officer Henry  says, "I don't care who you know, you're still getting a ticket.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 2:37 PM

After making a "California Stop" at a stop sign, a man is pulled over by a patrol officer.

Trooper henry  walks up to the car, gets the driver's license and registration, and tells him he was stopped because he failed to come to a complete stop at the stop sign.

The driver replies, "I slowed down. There was no one coming, so I drove on through."

Henry replies, "You are required to come to a complete stop before proceeding through the intersection."

The driver argues back. "There was no one coming. What's the big deal?"

The officer tries again. "Sir, all four wheels must cease motion before you can proceed past the stop sign."

The driver is not convinced. "If there's no one coming, then, stop or slow down, what's the difference?"

Trooper henry  asks the driver to step out of his car. Once he has done so, he takes out his baton and begins striking the man at various points on his upper and lower body. After 30 seconds or so of this, he pauses.

"Now, sir—would you like me to stop, or is it okay if I just slow down?"

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 3:45 PM

HenryKawa:

Friends Romans Countrymen.....

Just kidding!  (Actually I have found its difficult to be number 1 at anything on WGT, unless being a knob - I would be in the running.  lol).

LOL Henry ,,  I have seen better " Knob,s " than you  ,  Case ( account )  closed .

Now you are at a fork in the road . You can go down with them or make the turn , Your Finger prints in the forums have you Guilty as charged .  Some of us want you "sent up the river with out a paddle "  ,  

OPY 

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 3:57 PM

opyeuclid:

HenryKawa:

Friends Romans Countrymen.....

Just kidding!  (Actually I have found its difficult to be number 1 at anything on WGT, unless being a knob - I would be in the running.  lol).

LOL Henry ,,  I have seen better " Knob,s " than you  ,  Case ( account )  closed .

Now you are at a fork in the road . You can go down with them or make the turn , Your Finger prints in the forums have you Guilty as charged 

Yes I agree.  My past posts seem to come back to haunt me ALL THE TIME!    Its difficult to convince people that I have taken that "good" fork in the road.   I get my past thrown back into my face.  Its hard to shake a bad reputation.   So far I am dedicated to doing it.   I almost lost my way a few days ago, when you said something that made me upset.  But I think we are okay again.  Thank you OPY for being my inspiration to be a better person.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 4:01 PM

HenryKawa:
    I almost lost my way a few days ago, when you said something that made me upset. 

How would you like it ,,  Truth  or stab you in the back ?

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 4:13 PM

HenryKawa:
    My past posts seem to come back to haunt me ALL THE TIME!  

You have to understand that the old trolls of forums remember . 

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 4:20 PM

My appearance pic of the day , Andyson did the one for me . I think it was after a thread called " Hi my name is opy and I am a frorm troll "  .  Good times .

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 4:36 PM

HenryKawa:
    I have LOTS to show and tell, however my ability to change pics has been broken for about 4 years.

You bent one of the prong,s on the fork and " Lost " your way .

OPY 

RSS