Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 5:23 PM

HenryKawa:
    By Mobile, I assume  you mean the iPhone APP.  I downloaded it, tried to invite someone, and i get "INVITATION NOT SENT", Cound not send invitation.  Could not invite player to country club.

Yes. I use an iPhone and iPad and the invite worked for me yesterday.  I don't think you can invite someone that is currently in a club - is that the problem?

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2019 4:05 AM

According to his butler, Donald Trump wears a red hat when he is in a bad mood, and a white hat when he is in a good mood.

I do the same with boxer shorts. Red=bad mood, white=good mood and brown=feeling unwell..

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2019 4:42 AM

isnt it about time this thread was shut down,

its getting very tiresome now...

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2019 7:35 AM

So who died and made you god .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2019 9:03 AM

Sorry Stevie

COMMENT REMOVED!

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2019 9:10 AM

DoctorLarry:

HenryKawa:
    By Mobile, I assume  you mean the iPhone APP.  I downloaded it, tried to invite someone, and i get "INVITATION NOT SENT", Cound not send invitation.  Could not invite player to country club.

Yes. I use an iPhone and iPad and the invite worked for me yesterday.  I don't think you can invite someone that is currently in a club - is that the problem?

I don't know.  I struggled with the APP, so I wasn't quite sure who I was picking on to invite.  I was just testing to see if it worked.  I will try again.   Thanks for the info Larry.

Okay, now I see what I did.  I was picking people who were already members of my club. lol.   I can't find a way to locate others.   All I can find on the APP is how to change my appearance/equiipment, change my own settings, go to my own country club and PlayNow.  How do I get to a list of members?  Do I have to be in a game with someone to invite them?

• HalHoff
    817 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2019 9:30 AM

To CC INVITE FROM MOBILE

From the mobile game app, click upper left corner of screen to get a drop down box.

Click the friends tab. 

‘If the player you want to invite is not currently on your friends list....(or you don’t want to scroll through your 6000 friends!)

‘Click the add friends tab.

Click WGT players tab

Type in the players name and hit the search button.

From there you can add them as a friend and send cc invite ****

If they are currently not a member of another club.

Invite button on mobile only works for players without a club so they have to quit their club before you can send invite.

FYI, Mobile players can only see their oldest 255 friends when looking to send game request. You would have to cut your friend list down to 255 otherwise newer friends would have to invite you for the game since you won’t see them.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2019 10:32 AM

craigswan:

Only a deity can suggest it’s time for a thread to be shut down or that it’s tiresome? 

Who knew? 🤓

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2019 11:10 AM

Robert1893:

craigswan:

Only a deity can suggest it’s time for a thread to be shut down or that it’s tiresome? 

Who knew? 🤓

Perhaps a typo and he meant "Mod"?...

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2019 11:19 AM

Perhaps. Don't think so. But perhaps. :-) 

RSS