Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2019 4:49 PM

Knock Knock ,, 

Who,s  there ? 

Dave ,,  

Dave,s not here .

But just for fun to keep the best player here thread fun with Henry on a road trip ,  Lets have fun with appearance pic,s ,,   I have many that Friends custom made for me . And it would be a pleasure to change it up ever few days and do a show and tell . 

I invite any one else to tell us the story for your appearance .

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2019 5:12 PM

This Pic  "  Mug shot  ",,   This was just one that  Andyson did for me ,   I have several more to show and tell .

OPY 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 7:15 AM

opyeuclid:

This Pic  "  Mug shot  ",,   This was just one that  Andyson did for me ,   I have several more to show and tell .

OPY 

My pic is the rear end of my Toyota Supra turbo - which is the only view most cars ever get of it.

I am proud to say that it is "The Greatest Car on WGT"!

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 7:42 AM

opyeuclid:

OPY 

Sorry my friend.   I have LOTS to show and tell, however my ability to change pics has been broken for about 4 years.  Also I am not able to invite new members to my country club.  Only a few things WGT have not been able to fix.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 8:55 AM

HenryKawa:
    Also I am not able to invite new members to my country club.

Get on mobile and use the invite there.  It works.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 12:23 PM

DoctorLarry:

HenryKawa:
    Also I am not able to invite new members to my country club.

Get on mobile and use the invite there.  It works.

Okay, thanks.  I will give it a try.  

By Mobile, I assume  you mean the iPhone APP.  I downloaded it, tried to invite someone, and i get "INVITATION NOT SENT", Cound not send invitation.  Could not invite player to country club.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 12:28 PM

Just back from Tucson henry .

Went to a presentation with speaker Marcus Luttrell of Lone survivor fame .

Interesting .

Then onto vegas with south west airlines . Worst flight of my life across them rockies .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 1:05 PM

HenryKawa:

opyeuclid:

OPY 

Sorry my friend.   I have LOTS to show and tell, however my ability to change pics has been broken for about 4 years.  Also I am not able to invite new members to my country club.  Only a few things WGT have not been able to fix.

OPY, through my iPhone App, I was able to change my photo (that you can only see when playing a game with me).   Its a recent photo of me, that I sent to my grand kids.  Its kind of a mug shot, I guess.  lol.   Talk to you later.

PS>  If you want to play a game with me, you will see the real Henry Kawa.  Something NO ONE on WGT has ever seen before.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 1:11 PM

Friends Romans Countrymen.....

Soon I will be celebrating my 1000th post on WGT.     Is that Number 1 in all of WGT?  lol

Just kidding!  (Actually I have found its difficult to be number 1 at anything on WGT, unless being a knob - I would be in the running.  lol).

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 1:13 PM

craigswan:

Just back from Tucson henry .

Went to a presentation with speaker Marcus Luttrell of Lone survivor fame .

Interesting .

Then onto vegas with south west airlines . Worst flight of my life across them rockies .

How long are you going to be there?   Maybe we can meet up for lunch?

RSS