Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2019 3:05 PM

HenryKawa:
    Here is a suggestion I am going to make to WGT Customer Service regarding implementing a new RULE.  I want to hear what others think about it before it is suggested and possibly implemented.

From you ,,, Good luck .

HenryKawa:
    Anyone who has been a member of WGT for 6 years or longer should be classified as a WGT Veteran.

I think 10 years is more like it .

HenryKawa:
    If someone with less than 2 years as a WGT member, disrespects a WGT Veteran, that person should be immediately banned from WGT for a year - all their credits and upgraded equipment removed upon their return.    If a second offense occurs, that person should be banned for life.

once more good luck with that .

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2019 3:12 PM

DoctorLarry:
    Go for it.  Except that the definition of veteran should include the requirement that the person actually performed something of value in that time period.

Good point .  Like giving a gift at Christmas or July or Gift of golf , Or someone who offer to Start,  run / host a event like that . 

Taking part in the " Andyson "  ,   Them gifts did not come from the pro shop .

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2019 3:16 PM

HenryKawa:
    No. Sorry sir.  That won't be part of the new rule suggestion.

Did you ask for input or is it just what you want ?

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2019 3:25 PM

HenryKawa:
    My new direction is to become one of the respected members of WGT, like you ( alanti ), OPY and many others.

Good luck with that .

OPY

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2019 3:42 PM

OPY, thanks for the 10 year suggestion.  I think that sounds good.   I am not opposed to making it 10 years.  Thank you sir.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2019 3:58 PM

RE:  My trip South.  (around Yuma - Phoenix).    I have a few people to meet down around Phoenix, I am still waiting for more people to come forward from WGT who I can meet along the way.   If anyone lives near Salt Lake City, Vegas, Flagstaff, Yuma, Phoenix, Tucson, Palm Springs, PLEASE get back to me.   Thanks.  HENRY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2019 4:05 PM

HenryKawa:
    PLEASE get back to me.   Thanks.  Dave.

?

• mjeepp83
    264 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2019 4:18 PM

I hear xbox , does wonders for this game format.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2019 4:25 PM

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2019 4:35 PM

I corrected that...

RSS