Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 7:46 AM

HenryKawa:

Ducati916:

HenryKawa:

Here are two different routes I can take on my driving trip down to Southern USA.    If anyone lives close to either of the two routes, let me know and we can arrange a meeting:

Route # 1:  Williston, Miles City, Casper, Rawlins,  Grand Junction, Thompson Springs, Monticello, Flagstaff,  Phoenix, Yuma

Route # 2: Williston, Miles City, Billings, Bozeman, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Salt Lake City, Cedar City, Las Vegas, Lake Havasu, Yuma, Phoenix.

.... please

Henry, I live in Phoenix. Please give me the dates so I can make sure to be out of town.

Thank you sir!  You are a great person I see!  Keep it up!   Your friends and family must be very proud of you.

I remember offering to meet you the last time you took this supposed tour...conveniently, you went awol and claimed that you had already left and never saw the message...By the way, my friends and family are very proud of me....you see, I was in the RCMP for many years and solved many high profile national cases that led me to be knighted by the queen, given the congressional medal of honor in the US and awarded an honorary captaincy with the Montreal Canadiens. I also invented the internet and once solved a crime before it even happened.   They also know that I'm not a lying internet troll....yours?...not so much.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 7:50 AM

Social Circle | Georgia.gov

Is Social Circle, Georgia a city??

Social CIrcle, Georgia is a CITY.   Incorporated as a city in 1904, Social Circle offers two possibilities for its naming. One local legend has it that a traveler, much impressed by the townspeople's ...
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 7:57 AM

DUCATI916:   Last time I was in Phoenix a few years ago, you didn't get back to me until after we moved on towards Vegas.  Did you expect me to return?  Give your head a shake.  LOL.   However, if you stop calling me names, which is not becoming of a family man such as youself, I may forgive you.  If you want to continue to criticize and name call, you will have to answer for it some day to someone other than me.  I won't be feeding the troll anymore > ON IGNORE!

Two people now on IGNORE:  Ducat916 and DoctorLarry!

I am still waiting for people who want to meet for a free lunch from me and my wife when we head "South" from Canada.  We are not heading Southwest - we are heading South to what "I" call South USA as Yuma is on the USA South Border.  We will be going through these "cities" and "towns":   Williston, Dickinson, Miles City, Billings, Bozeman, Butte, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Salt Lake City, St. George, Las Vegas, Kingman, Yuma, Phoenix: Return > Blagstaff, Bluff, Moab, Provo, Rock Springs, Rawlins, Casper, Buffalo Wyoming.

Let me know if you are anywhere close to these cities and want to meet up.  Thanks.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 8:14 AM

HenryKawa:

DUCATI916:   Last time I was in Phoenix a few years ago, you didn't get back to me until after we moved on towards Vegas.  Did you expect me to return?  Give your head a shake.  LOL.   However, if you stop calling me names, which is not becoming of a family man such as youself, I may forgive you.  If you want to continue to criticize and name call, you will have to answer for it some day to someone other than me.  I won't be feeding the troll anymore > ON IGNORE!

Two people now on IGNORE:  Ducat916 and DoctorLarry!

That instantly makes DoctorLarry and I friends. Does that mean you won't be hosting us if we make a trip to Canuckistan?

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 8:23 AM

Ducati916:

That instantly makes DoctorLarry and I friends. Does that mean you won't be hosting us if we make a trip to Canuckistan?

If you come to Western Canada, anywhere between Banff, Saskatoon or Winnipeg, I will definitely meet you and show you a great time.   Do you like ice fishing?   Fish are biting right now.   If you come and we meet, all will be forgiven sir, and you will have the time of your life. 

That goes for anyone.  If you are planning a trip to western Canada, let me know.  I will be your host.  You won't be sorry.

Ducati, you are OFF the ignore list ...  thank you!  We are friends again sir (I forgive you).

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 9:20 AM

Here is a suggestion I am going to make to WGT Customer Service regarding implementing a new RULE.  I want to hear what others think about it before it is suggested and possibly implemented.

Anyone who has been a member of WGT for 6 years or longer should be classified as a WGT Veteran.   The definition of veteran:  A veteran is a person who has had long service or experience in a particular occupation or field. 

If someone with less than 2 years as a WGT member, disrespects a WGT Veteran, that person should be immediately banned from WGT for a year - all their credits and upgraded equipment removed upon their return.    If a second offense occurs, that person should be banned for life.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 9:31 AM

HenryKawa:

Social Circle | Georgia.gov

Is Social Circle, Georgia a city??

Social CIrcle, Georgia is a CITY.   Incorporated as a city in 1904, Social Circle offers two possibilities for its naming. One local legend has it that a traveler, much impressed by the townspeople's ...

I know the history of the town and I lived there.  You know nothing about it.  It is a town.  You can call yourself whatever you want, but your stripes don't change.

Look for that Ignore button again - you can't keep your "word".

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 9:35 AM

HenryKawa:

Here is a suggestion I am going to make to WGT Customer Service regarding implementing a new RULE.  I want to hear what others think about it before it is suggested and possibly implemented.

Anyone who has been a member of WGT for 6 years or longer should be classified as a WGT Veteran.   The definition of veteran:  A veteran is a person who has had long service or experience in a particular occupation or field. 

If someone with less than 2 years as a WGT member, disrespects a WGT Veteran, that person should be immediately banned from WGT for a year - all their credits and upgraded equipment removed upon their return.    If a second offense occurs, that person should be banned for life.

Go for it.  Except that the definition of veteran should include the requirement that the person actually performed something of value in that time period.

Also suggest that people that constantly lie and disrupt threads, you know, like the Gift of Golf thread, get banned, as well.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 9:38 AM

Ducati916:
    That instantly makes DoctorLarry and I friends.

Thank you.  We are a large and growing group of friends.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 9:45 AM

RSS