Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,278 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 3:31 PM

craigswan:

6f7c7e75cceb1d72eee03da681435db2

Depending on who it is, the effects may be opposite.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 3:54 PM

Doc, those are the areas I will be traveling through on my WAY down to south USA.   If anyone is in those areas I would like to meet up and buy lunch, coffee, a drink, or what ever.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 3:57 PM

Ducati916:

HenryKawa:

Here are two different routes I can take on my driving trip down to Southern USA.    If anyone lives close to either of the two routes, let me know and we can arrange a meeting:

Route # 1:  Williston, Miles City, Casper, Rawlins,  Grand Junction, Thompson Springs, Monticello, Flagstaff,  Phoenix, Yuma

Route # 2: Williston, Miles City, Billings, Bozeman, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Salt Lake City, Cedar City, Las Vegas, Lake Havasu, Yuma, Phoenix.

.... please

Henry, I live in Phoenix. Please give me the dates so I can make sure to be out of town.

Thank you sir!  You are a great person I see!  Keep it up!   Your friends and family must be very proud of you.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 4:01 PM

ct690911:

" I will meet anyone who is near the route I will be taking down to Palm Springs.  I will buy lunch, or coffee or a drink, WHAT EVER - for you and your spouse.  AHHH what the heck bring a friend or two along too..."

In addition to the upcoming Superbowl, Vegas is now taking odds on whether or not Henry "forgot his wallet" when the bill arrives...lol

LOL.  No sir.  I won't forget.   But that would be funny.   CT, no one has come forward yet to meet with me on my way down to South USA.  I am a little disappointed but still waiting.  I will let people know when we are leaving.  We may now head to Tucson, from Phoenix.  My sister and brother in law are there right now for an extended vacation, so we may head that way to spend some time with them.   So if anyone is in the Tucson area, let me know.

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 4:10 PM

"  CT, no one has come forward yet to meet with me on my way down to South USA."

...Henry, it is a tad surprising that out of the 5800 "friends" you've collected, none want to meet you.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 4:30 PM

ct690911:

"  CT, no one has come forward yet to meet with me on my way down to South USA."

...Henry, it is a tad surprising that out of the 5800 "friends" you've collected, none want to meet you.

I know! 

Image result for word sad face symbol

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 4:47 PM

I would meet you Henry , But your trip this year is not in my area of your plan . 

OPY 

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 4:50 PM

opyeuclid:

I would meet you Henry , But your trip this year is not in my area of your plan . 

OPY 

Thank you OPY.  I wish I was heading your way.   Maybe later in the year.

• DoctorLarry
    4,278 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 5:28 PM

HenryKawa:

Doc, those are the areas I will be traveling through on my WAY down to south USA.   If anyone is in those areas I would like to meet up and buy lunch, coffee, a drink, or what ever.

Did you read?  That is not the South or Southern USA.  I am trying to educate you.  Try to keep up.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 5:40 PM

No one else seems to be confused (only you).  Doc, everyone here is trying to be respectful.   I am not sure why "you" are trying to drum up trouble.  We are all trying to ignore you, but you simply do not want to quit.   That's okay, continue.  Everyone is watching.  Where are the moderators when you need them?

I am not going to buy into your non-sense from now on.  No use feeding the troll. So I put you on IGNORE.  No more responding to you sir.

RSS