Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 6:17 PM

If anyone ever gets in the Covington, Ga. area or even Atlanta for that matter, give me a shout. I have only met one member of WGT and he came from Germany to play golf with me and watch my grand kids race. It is way past time that some of us meet. That would make us all be the best players on WGT.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 6:37 PM

renniw52:

If anyone ever gets in the Covington, Ga. area or even Atlanta for that matter, give me a shout. I have only met one member of WGT and he came from Germany to play golf with me and watch my grand kids race. It is way past time that some of us meet. That would make us all be the best players on WGT.

BRAVO!  

Thank you Rich.   I agree 100%

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 7:17 PM

LOL at the kettle.....

Apparently you are still confused - but that is normal for you.  

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 7:22 PM

renniw52:

Wow - I wish I had started this game a few years ago.  You will likely be one of the only people on WGT that knows the town where I used to live a few years ago.

Does the name Social Circle ring a bell?  I did not live in town, but south of I-20 near there.  We rarely get back that way, but if we do I will try to let you know.  I also have relatives in the Conyers and Lithonia area!

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 10:10 PM

We are leaving for Phoenix - Yuma on Feb 5th.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 10:39 PM

HenryKawa:

DoctorLarry:

Does the name Social Circle ring a bell?  I did not live in town, but south of I-20 near there.  We rarely get back that way, but if we do I will try to let you know.  I also have relatives in the Conyers and Lithonia area!

Social Circle is a city not a town.   I thought I would let you know, because you were so kind to point out that Phoenix is in Southwest USA, not South USA.  Likely no one really cares, but I know how much of a stickler you are to get every word correct.

I am going back on "ignore".

I suggest you look up the definition of city and town.  They are different - particularly related to size.  Here is one definition - since you are too inept to find it:

The population of a city is between 100,000 and 300,000 people. Large town - a large town has a population of 20,000 to 100,000. Town - a town has a population of 1,000 to 20,000. Village - a village is a human settlement or community that is larger than a hamlet but smaller than a town.

You should also realize that I used the word in a different sense - but then you have none.

Social Circle is a town, period.  I got the word correct - You however, failed again.

Better push that imaginary "Ignore" button quick - your memory is terrible.  ............

BTW - you were too late in deleting/editing your post - I got it.

• craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 12:13 AM

When you coming henry .

• craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 12:15 AM

Edinburgh is the place .

The castle .

The whiskey tour .

The tattoo .

Even Rod stewart is playing in concert .

• craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 12:18 AM

It's quite hot at the moment though .

• craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 4:05 AM

staring at this colour pink will make you feel less aggressive.

RSS