Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 5:04 PM

Yep, ^, that said, will the leopard change his spots ? Highly doubtful. In my opinion, he simply enjoys toying with people too much to give it up. From outrageous claims, to subtle manipulation, the whole gambit is still all about Henry. Nuthin' wrong with that for those who want to play along. Keep dancin' Henry, just remember, it sometimes ain't the best idea when you're in a minefield.

Doc :)

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 5:38 PM

I just can't get that image of Henry and his horse outta my head...lol

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 6:10 PM

ct690911:

I just can't get that image of Henry and his horse outta my head...lol

I can't either.   LOL.

I made a comment about blowing my own horse... I meant HORN.. horn, dam it! lol.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 6:16 PM

drmoose:

Yep, ^, that said, will the leopard change his spots ? Highly doubtful. In my opinion, he simply enjoys toying with people too much to give it up. From outrageous claims, to subtle manipulation, the whole gambit is still all about Henry. Nuthin' wrong with that for those who want to play along. Keep dancin' Henry, just remember, it sometimes ain't the best idea when you're in a minefield.

Doc :)

Thanks Doc, I know all too well what you are saying.  I've been at it for over 6 years.  As a result I got non-stop abuse for 6 years and it was ALL MY FAULT.  lol.  It ends now!  No more Mr. Idiot - I've cleaned up my act.  You will see.  My only dilemma is dealing with a few idiots (trolls I think they are called) that keep on grinding me for a reaction.  That's okay, "one" of them will be moderated sooner than later.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 6:24 PM

alanti:

Can I apply to be added to the Ignore list?

Not that I would disrespect anyone, I simply call things as I see it, and usually with a high degree of clarity.

That said, personally, I am liking the new Henry Kawa, as he has been wittier, maybe maturing like a corked wine.

Has Henry reformed? Nope, but at least he is more affable than before And lets not forget how humble he is.........

One thing he is and has been good at, it seeking attention and getting a rise out of others.

Thank you Alanti for calling it as you see it.  I've always respected you and your opinion, because you have always been honest and fair.   Over the last 6 years, you have been critical of me more than once.  LOL.  However, I deserved every blast you gave me, believe me!  I am not really sorry for being "the villain" for so many years.  I feel it kept things lively and active.  However, a time came when it got just plain repetitive and boring.  A few times I stepped over the line for which I immediately apologized.   My new direction is to become one of the respected members of WGT, like you, OPY and many others.  I know it will likely take many years to gain the trust of everyone, but as I said before, I will give it the old college try.   Alanti, if you will be so kind to reserve judgement for say - 1 year?  I would very much appreciate it sir.    Thank you.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 10:36 PM

HenryKawa:
    It ends now!  No more Mr. Idiot - I've cleaned up my act.  You will see.

LOL - if I had a nickel for every time I have seen the equivalent of those words in this and other previous threads, I could afford that 4495 credit Driver I have my eye on.

Do it for a year and then we may believe it.  Sometimes you only make it a week or so before reverting - but now is your chance.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 11:55 PM

“Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

(Goodness only knows how the former First Lady would have described (tiny, pea-brained?) minds that discuss virtually only themselves! :)

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 11:57 PM

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2019 12:01 AM

Henry has bought a new RV specially for his trip .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2019 12:46 AM

nanstar:

“Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

(Goodness only knows how the former First Lady would have described (tiny, pea-brained?) minds that discuss virtually only themselves! :)

Very good post.  I agree 100%.  I used to be like that, but NOT any more!  Thanks for pointing it out sir.  I know where you stand.

RSS