Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,998 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 12:45 AM

• craigswan
    30,998 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 12:51 AM

49409545_10162071519960377_6845437000850341888_n (1)

• craigswan
    30,998 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 12:25 PM

my wife sent me this .

I'm not happy .

• craigswan
    30,998 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 12:32 PM

Harry Houdini and his wife agreed that whoever died first would attempt to contact the other. In the 17 years that separated their deaths, she reported no contact..

• craigswan
    30,998 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 12:41 PM

California Decides to Regulate Cow Farts in Order to Fight Global Warming | Rare

cows farting

Picture of cows farting F 11 01 19

“If we can reduce emissions of methane, we can really help to slow global warming,” said Ryan McCarthy, a science adviser for the California Air Resources Board, which is drawing up rules to implement the new law.

Livestock are responsible for 14.5 percent of human-induced greenhouse gas emissions, with beef and dairy production accounting for the bulk of it, according to a 2013 United Nations report.

Since the passage of its landmark global warming law in 2006, California has been reducing carbon emissions from cars, trucks, homes and factories, while boosting production of renewable energy.

In the nation’s largest milk-producing state, the new law aims to reduce methane emissions from dairies and livestock operations to 40 percent below 2013 levels by 2030, McCarthy said. State officials are developing the regulations, which take effect in 2024.”

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 2:35 PM

craigswan:

California Decides to Regulate Cow Farts in Order to Fight Global Warming | Rare

cows farting

Picture of cows farting F 11 01 19

“If we can reduce emissions of methane, we can really help to slow global warming,” said Ryan McCarthy, a science adviser for the California Air Resources Board, which is drawing up rules to implement the new law.

..........”

Remember - this is CALIFORNIA.  This is not representative of the normal people living in the United States.

Much of California wants to secede from the other 49 states and about 46 states have signed on to helping them do so.........................

If only California would actually do what they say they would!!!

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 2:44 PM

craigswan:

WORD OF THE DAY: CUNCTIPOTENT - all-powerful or omnipotent.

The antonym for synonym is antonym and the antonym for antonym is synonym and there is no antonym for thesaurus.

All hope is lost.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 6:17 PM

DoctorLarry:

craigswan:

The antonym for synonym is antonym and the antonym for antonym is synonym and there is no antonym for thesaurus.

All hope is lost.

Thank you for that bit of information Larry.   However, what does that have to do with WGT, golf or this thread?   Please, with all due respect, try to keep your comments on topic.  Thank you so much.  You are still my friend.  I don't dislike you, just pointing out the rules, because people may want to start calling  you a troll.  You don't want that.  I will never call  you that because I have too much respect for you and all people in general.  Thank you for coming to my thread.  See  you soon.  Your friend, Sally.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 7:15 PM

HenryKawa:

DoctorLarry:

craigswan:

All hope is lost.

Thank you for that bit of information Larry.   However, what does that have to do with WGT, golf or this thread?   Please, with all due respect, try to keep your comments on topic.  Thank you so much.  You are still my friend.  I don't dislike you, just pointing out the rules, because people may want to start calling  you a troll.  You don't want that.  I will never call  you that because I have too much respect for you and all people in general.  Thank you for coming to my thread.  See  you soon.  Your friend, Sally.

You need to look at the title of this subforum.  Can you read?  It is called "And Everything Else".

After all the tripe you post, any break for a little humor or (God forbid!) a little thought is probably welcome by the non-self-centered.

Your virtual friend craigswan recognizes that and posts humor here and elsewhere.  You aren't going to complain to him, now are you?  I would not.  If you did, I suppose you would post it on his wall like the other posts there about this thread.

This is not your thread.

This is not your forum.

Start your own forum outside of WGT if you want to be an admin.

Better yet, go post something useful in one of the many other subforums in WGT Forums and try to help someone instead of posting tripe.

In summary, you are not cunctipotent.............

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 12:01 AM

DoctorLarry:
    However, what does that have to do with WGT, golf or this thread?   Please, with all due respect, try to keep your comments on topic.

But Henry.....you were not on topic when you posted this fictional statement....as the OP!

HenryKawa:
    Henry Kawa is recognized by many as the best WGT player of all time.   Most of his losses came when he was first starting and learning the game.  In the last 4 years he has not lost many games (if any at all). No one can beat him.

You were so far off topic....it was and still is laughable if the delusional Henry/Sally or whatever believed that was true.

RSS