Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 2:54 PM

Do not look at my stats as wgt have a vendetta against me and they falsefyeristic my records  but I am the best player that's ever lived.

I have no sand save stats as I've never been in a bunker in the 252 years I've played the game.

My GIR is 100 %

My average distance to pin is 0.1 feet.

I have played 25 000 ranked rounds and have eagled every hole bar one.

That hole was the 10th at Congo. ..the 980 yard par 4 . I was unfortunate as just upon putting , the roof of my house blew off  and my laptop was sucked into a black hole. I lipped my eagle putt but clung on dearly to sink the birdie putt before releasing my grasp on my aforementioned    laptop.

Having no laptop since then I have took to using my microwave and a mouse made up of sticky backed plastic and onion rings.

I know...I know....don't believe me if you so wish. I'm fine as I accept the world is full of doubters.

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 3:12 PM

bubbsboy:

Do not look at my stats as wgt have a vendetta against me and they falsefyeristic my records  but I am the best player that's ever lived.

I have no sand save stats as I've never been in a bunker in the 252 years I've played the game.

My GIR is 100 %

That hole was the 10th at Congo. ..the 980 yard par 4 . I was unfortunate as just upon putting , the roof of my house blew off  and my laptop was sucked into a black hole. I lipped my eagle putt but clung on dearly to sink the birdie putt before releasing my grasp on my aforementioned    laptop.

Having no laptop since then I have took to using my microwave and a mouse made up of sticky backed plastic and onion rings.

I know...I know....don't believe me if you so wish. I'm fine as I accept the world is full of doubters.

Let me guess...you are also a senior ex-copper and a self made millionaire?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 3:13 PM

bubbsboy:

Friend Invite sent 

OPY

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 3:50 PM

opyeuclid:

bubbsboy:

Friend Invite sent 

OPY

Sorry OPY, it didn't come through.  Send it again.  Thank you.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 3:52 PM

Bubbles, you are fun, fun, FUNNY!   I enjoyed that.  Thank you for contributing to my thread.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 4:17 PM

HenryKawa:

Bubbles, you are fun, fun, FUNNY!   I enjoyed that.  Thank you for contributing to my thread.

I hope you don't mind me using your nick name Bubbles?  I also have photos of you.  If anyone wants to see, just google "Trailer Park Boys bubbles" and go to Images.   Nice photos of bubbles from the famous tv show:  Trailer Park Boys ( Best TV Show of all time)   LOL.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 4:36 PM

HenryKawa:

opyeuclid:

bubbsboy:

Friend Invite sent 

OPY

Sorry OPY, it didn't come through.  Send it again.  Thank you.

Sorry Henry ,, I have never sent you a friends request and that is the truth 

• craigswan
    31,058 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2019 3:13 AM

The Guinness Book of Records is showing a lot of interest in this thread .

• craigswan
    31,058 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2019 3:20 AM

I have heard on good authority that henry has left his entire  fortune to 70 strangers on wgt  whose names were picked at random from his friend's list .

Join up quick .

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2019 12:36 PM

bubbsboy:

My GIR is 100 %

What an unbelievable coincidence ! My story is almost identical, Bubbs, except I've only been playin' 207 years, when the Spanish inquisition impounded my computer on suspicion of witchcraft ( as they couldn't accept my ding rate ), an' since then I've been playin' on a custom setup made from Silly Putty an' Doritos. Dip a few o' them in my manhattens an' I probably am the most bestest player of all time too ! We really should get a match together an' we could even invite Henry, or not.

Doc :)

RSS