Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 2:11 PM

Menopause?

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 3:19 PM

craigswan:
    Menopause?

Is this the stage Sally is in while conspicuously absent from here or did she ask you to bury her embarrassment to TD back a couple of pages? Just curious......

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 3:43 PM

Henry . going to reply to your wall post here .

Respect , Yes I do have some . I have Respect for the game " WGT "  .  I have Respect from the " Mod,s " .  I also have Respect from the "  Community  "  .  I earned that  " Respect  "  and  I am proud of it . 

Have I asked to have you banned .   The Truth is no I have not asked for that .  I have better things to do . 

OPY 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 4:16 PM

opyeuclid:

Henry . going to reply to your wall post here .

Respect , Yes I do have some . I have Respect for the game " WGT "  .  I have Respect from the " mod,s " .  I also have Respect from the "  Community  "  .  I earned that  " Respect  "  and  I am proud of it . 

Have I asked to have you banned .   The Truth is no I have not asked for that .  I have better things to do . 

OPY 

I've read several posts requesting that HK be moderated...maybe the mods read some of his incessant flame baiting and had enough of him.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 5:20 PM

opyeuclid:

better things to do . 

OPY 

Christmas in July , or any other month  . Squatch hunting with Team Yancy ,  Looking out side the litter box , lighting a Frapp candle . Beans are ready . Andyson .!   Pizza , Lizz , Sweetie pie , and Cave paintings ( see my pic and win  a prize )

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 5:45 PM

you dont have to be the " Best " player in WGT land to win at this game .

OPY 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 7:14 PM

opyeuclid:

and Cave paintings ( see my pic and win  a prize )

OPY 

Those are Sally's paintings in her "man cave"...............

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 7:15 PM

craigswan:

Menopause?

That is the period of time I stop and wonder what time of the month it is...............

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 10:27 PM

Ohhhhh..    All you guys and gals are so silly.   Silly silly silly.  Hahahaha.  That's why I love you all so much.  Opy, I tried to invite you to a game earlier, but you were busy.  Maybe tomorrow.  Thank you for being my friend.  You are the best.

WGT is the best.  I love it.

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 12:41 AM

WORD OF THE DAY: CUNCTIPOTENT - all-powerful or omnipotent.

RSS