Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 3:23 AM

Yesterday I was having some work done on my car at the Ford dealer.  While I was talking to Bert, the mechanic, a woman came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.... We all looked at each other, and the Bert asked, 'What is a seven-hundred-ten?'

She replied, 'You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine. I lost it and need a new one. It had always been there.'710 - New female maths

Bert gave the woman a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had the hood up and asked, 'Is there a 710 on this car?'

She pointed and said, 'Of course, its right there.'

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 4:42 AM

I heard this joke like 20 years ago... Thanks for the memory!

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 8:00 AM

Walking on Lego bricks hurts more than walking over hot coals or broken glass.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 9:55 AM

For the IT/business folk:  I'm sure some have heard this before but it's pretty funny & true!

A man flying in a hot air balloon suddenly realizes he’s lost. He reduces height and spots a man down below. He lowers the balloon further and shouts to get directions, "Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?"

The man below says: "Yes. You're in a hot air balloon, hovering 30 feet above this field."

"You must work in Information Technology," says the balloonist.

"I do" replies the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," says the balloonist, "everything you have told me is technically correct, but It's of no use to anyone."

The man below replies, "You must work in management."

"I do," replies the balloonist, "But how'd you know?"*

"Well", says the man, "you don’t know where you are or where you’re going, but you expect me to be able to help. You’re in the same position you were before we met, but now it’s my fault."

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 1:54 PM

There ought to be a word for walking around the hotel room looking for your phone while holding your phone.

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 1:56 PM

HUNTEL.

To look for your phone while holding it. (Pronounced ‘huntle’}

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 1:57 PM

Is there a word for looking for your glasses whilst having them on the top of your head? Asking for a friend..

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 1:59 PM

i'm sure i read it somewhere. if only i could find my reading specs.

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 2:00 PM

ON.YOUR.HEAD....😂

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 2:02 PM

Is there a word of looking to see where you put your car keys....... while driving the car

RSS