Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 6:23 PM

OPY

# 1 , as someone else told you ,, You can not have my phone number ! 

What if I gave you MY phone number?  Would you call me?

# 2  ,  Not adding you as a friend  ( yet  ) .

I understand.   No problem.  Maybe someday.

#  3  ,  Ask me here in the open forums of this thread .

I will not ask in open forum.  As much as people think I have no scruples, I do have a private side and am somewhat of a shy person. 

#  4 . Tell me why you think I can help you .

I think you can be understanding and reasonable and you have the trust of people who frequent the forums.  For some reason I feel I can trust you.  I'm good at reading people and even though you are a strong critic of ME, I think you are a decent person.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 6:43 PM

For some reason my thread was unavailable.....I wasn't going to respond to any thing or any one (no offense, )…….I am now

You gotta be kidding me. Here is the story why I even bothered.

After being disrespected on a level that I cannot repeat or retype here.....

After being called an idot (nevermind) and being told I would be banned for reasons I wouldn't have an idea why other than playing this game better than the player I was smoking...…….

I don't need to tell you how I can't believe this thread is still up.

I was sent a wall message that said the player that I smoked and he tapped out on 7 being three holes down wasn't the player that was behind the wheel of said match. Said "player" said that his son must have played on his account since said "player" was too drunk to even see the computer screen. I will not look into multi accounts, multi personalities or multi accusations. I know someone can look my wall message up.

You just got yo self some, Now what......Will you look it up?     Mic dropped

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 7:04 PM

txzdave:
    For some reason my thread was unavailable

My guess would be...

"creating, participating or perpetuating conversations with the intention of causing unrest within the community "

Don

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 8:31 PM

And said "player" doesn't?

Between the lines reads minds.

Conversing in the midst of a match play game doesn't constitute unrest in the community?

When the author is instigating to put it mildly...….When I did not reply once while playing and ignoring numerous "friend" invites.....While ignoring suggest drops and then receiving malicious messages...….You have them all and will never show them.

I wish I would have left said "players" post on my wall. Self incrimination is only for both of us and all of you to wrap your head around.

We don't need me to say it...…..I'm looking forward to your response.

What have you built is bigger than you can contain?

Or is it just a matter of who you want around.            ~txzdave~ ~TXZDAVE~

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 8:38 PM

I didn't call out anyone by name.

Didn't need to.

~txzdave~

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 8:48 PM

Thank you Dave for your contribution to this thread.  I have to admit, I didn't understand.  Maybe I'm stupid, but I just don't know what you were taking about.  I'm a very good judge of character but I'm not good at deciphering riddles. 

From said "player",

Sally

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 9:06 PM

Got you did I?

By all accounts, Yes...…….Yes I did.

All the best to you and your son on future endeavours.

Sincerely,

~txzdave~

• craigswan
    30,988 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2019 12:37 AM

I remember when I was a kid .

I used to play the violin .

Every month our teacher would place a coin on the top of the piano - give a piece of sheet music we had never seen before and score our music .

Highest score won .

His exact words were - craig you come in here every week and are rubbish - you are out of tune , you hold the violin too low and your pizzicato is crap but when the money goes on the table you are like Mozart .

He used to double the money twice a year but the rest of the squad gave up playing - just give craig the money now was the cry .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2019 1:37 AM

txzdave:

Got you did I?

By all accounts, Yes...…….Yes I did.

All the best to you and your son on future endeavours.

Sincerely,

~txzdave~

Huh????  Got me??  Again, WHAT are you talking about?  Dave, is there someone you can go talk to, to get help?  I'm here for you, if you need to talk.

Sally.

• tigrecaca
    193 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2019 3:50 AM

A lot of blah blah blah... Looks like you like it Henry. Check this link.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mythomania

RSS