Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 5:50 PM

opyeuclid:

You posted on my wall that you want my help . 

# 1 , as someone else told you ,, You can not have my phone number ! 

# 2  ,  Not adding you as a friend  ( yet  ) .

#  3  ,  Ask me here in the open forums of this thread .

#  4 . Tell me why you think I can help you .

OPY

• DoctorLarry
    4,277 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 8:10 PM

garylewisgr:
    Hmmmm---Yes, reminds me of some high ranking person to the south of our border---oops!

Yes, but fortunately they are not in office now.

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 10:56 AM

DoctorLarry:

garylewisgr:
    Hmmmm---Yes, reminds me of some high ranking person to the south of our border---oops!

You should have said---Fortunately, they won't be there  much longer cause they'll be locked up!---oops again.

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 11:15 AM

garylewisgr:

DoctorLarry:

garylewisgr:

You should have said---Fortunately, they won't be there  much longer cause they'll be locked up!---oops again.

It seems most politicians can tick off several of the traits outlined. Maybe we finally found HK's true calling...lol

• DoctorLarry
    4,277 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 11:48 AM

garylewisgr:

Nope.

Don't get me started!   Let's discuss your long list of WGT friends............

LOL

;)

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 1:35 PM

Yeah my 1 friend is Henry---and I asked  Him--- not the other way around!

I like him because he doesn't HATE like others here--nor is he jealous !

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 1:57 PM

Today, January 7, is Christmas for all the people of the world who follow the 'Julian' calendar (Orthodox Christians).  Merry Christmas to the Orthodox Christians of the world.  Merry Christmas mom.  And dad, where ever you are!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 2:42 PM

After driving 18 hours each way to see my elderly mother, I come back on the forums and still see this S--T. This post is not worth the time to read. And what is WST?

• DoctorLarry
    4,277 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 2:56 PM

garylewisgr:

I like him because he doesn't HATE like others here--nor is he jealous !

I have not seen anyone here posting hate or jealousy.  Quite the opposite.  Disliking "untrue bragging" (sometimes called "lies") is not hate but honesty.

Hope you have a great day and get 9 holes-in-one!

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 4:29 PM

renniw52:

After driving 18 hours each way to see my elderly mother, I come back on the forums and still see this S--T. This post is not worth the time to read. And what is WST?

Rich, did you forget to take your medication?   You are usually fairly level headed.   I've always told my wife, "if you don't like something someone wrote., don't read it"  Problem solved.. simple as pie.   Don't worry, I still like you Rich.   You will probably feel better tomorrow, my friend.  Merry Ukrainian Christmas.

RSS