Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 10:05 AM

HenryKawa:
    - Today, I was messing around in the Gift of Golf Foundation to get under peoples skin

Yes you did .

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 10:29 AM

CEverett12:

HenryKawa:
    - Today, I was messing around in the Gift of Golf Foundation to get under peoples skin

Yes you did .

+1

ct

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 11:04 AM

Will Henry Kawa ever be forgiven?  Oh.. I wish I could be!   I think so highly of everyone.  I love everyone and I love the game.  WGT, Customer Service, Moderators and all the rest of its staff are the best.  I used to be a moderator at Poker Stars.  WGT has Poker Stars beat all to heck.   Thank you WST for providing us with such a great format for golf and friendship.  

• ASD1978
    475 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 11:35 AM
    Happy New Year Henry, Many thanks to you for starting this thread. It has given me much amusement, bemusement, merriment and perhaps even some confusement. I think you should start your own religion to bring your word to the masses far and beyond the confines of WGT. I know you're quite a modest person so I hope I haven't caused you any embarrassment with my suggestion. PS May I please be your cheerleader?
  • ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 12:12 PM
    Profile of the Sociopath
    • Glibness.
    • Manipulative and Conning. They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. ...
    • Grandiose Sense of Self. ...
    • Pathological Lying. ...
    • Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt. ...
    • Shallow Emotions. ...
    • Poor behaviour control
    • Need for Stimulation.

...hmmm

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 4:22 PM

ct690911:

Profile of the Sociopath
    • Glibness.
    • Manipulative and Conning. They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. ...
    • Grandiose Sense of Self. ...
    • Pathological Lying. ...
    • Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt. ...
    • Shallow Emotions. ...
    • Poor behaviour control
    • Need for Stimulation.

...hmmm

Hmmmm---Yes, reminds me of some high ranking person to the south of our border---oops!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 4:38 PM

txzdave defeated sally in a match play game .  

# !  Dave is a better player ,

# 2  Sally had a bad internet connection on AOL dial up .

# 3  Sally had to run and put a fire out and save a family , two cats a dog and a goat .

#  4   (  Fill the blank  ) 

OPY 

• EasyEdward
    13,500 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 5:05 PM

HenryKawa:
    Henry (someday) becoming the best player of all time.   I think I am close to that achievement now,

I have an idea Henry:

Enter each and every one of WGT's Virtual Tour Tournaments each month.

Heck there are no disconnects or pleading on your part to continue. Even if you inadvertently get disconnected next time you log in you can continue (even in a single play round).

When in January of next year you win the 2019 Virtual Tour - then - and only then - can you claim you are one of the bests.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 5:29 PM

opyeuclid:
    #  4   (  Fill the blank  ) 

Hope you like my " Pic ' before I  change it .

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 5:38 PM

I am sorry Henry ,, Dinnt mean to Hijack your thread , 

OPY 

RSS