Mon, Jan 2 2023 5:14 PM (1,173 replies)
  • Abor
    67 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 3:48 AM

fantastic guide ... thanks

• CrazyCanuck72
    2 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 3:10 PM

This is great help. Sure helped my game. Thanks. Anything about reading break?

• Greenkeepa
    55 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 5:41 PM

thanks for the tips, i just went on a practice round, nothin but birdies and pars. except when i bunkered it .

• Jsay
    120 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 3:51 PM

Hi all

Great guide

Thanks from a french noob

• rave1stthe1st
    6 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2010 1:10 PM

why can't the putting control be done in sinc with the movement of the mose so I can judge the speed correctly? I have tried to use the ower bar and am not able to judge the distance correctly. In fact if you guys just  rewrote the program to match the putting on golden tee golf that would be best.

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2010 8:31 PM

YES!!!!  This is fantastic, and i finally found it on here!!!!  What i have been doing without it, is just plain nutty. LOL    I thought ihad putting pretty well, to start, but then came oakmont, of course, then I find this.  WOWZAS i can putt now

Brillant

Thanks

DRWESTERINONE

Nrth VA baby!!!

GO RAVENS!!!!!!

• rave1stthe1st
    6 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2010 10:20 PM

what do you mean? and it's not "ravens" no I still can't putt!

• rave1stthe1st
    6 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2010 10:27 PM

this sounds all nice but when I putt the putter doesn't move with the swing meter!

• bearpresser
    21 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 8:51 PM

Fantastic info.  I knew that something was going on but couldn't get the hang of it.  This info will get me going, again.  When I entered a Tournament my putting became absolutely pathetic (traumatically to me).  With this to practice on...... maybe Master ....is in the cards. Thanx.

• gpcxii
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2010 12:41 AM

I appreciate your tutorial a great deal and was hoping that you can answer a question that I have not yet been able to find an answer to.  It seems that when you pull back the putter to a certain distance, the blue target area around the target line changes in size.  Do you or anyone for that matter know what that indicates?

RSS