Tue, Jul 24 2018 3:29 AM (158 replies)
  • MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:45 AM

A couple of sleeves of balls would be great please WGT Santa

• AlaskanDame
    19,036 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:52 AM
    Howdy, Santa - If you've got any spares left from your dashes around the world last December, I'd love a couple of Speed Boosts. Red looks especially nice, don't you think? Cheers,

AKD
  • KILLER52
    749 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:53 AM

I'll Santa-ize someone per the Champ's guidance.  I'm in for a sleeve of balls to Champion's worthy choice. 

Ho Ho Ho.

:)

• Daddyco
    37 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:58 AM

A sleeve of balls please

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 9:01 AM

I would like for Christmas in July a set of Mack Daddy wedges that have the same distance as the Cleveland wedges 60 degree wedge that has 80 yds distance. And that Santa can make a 64 degree that goes 60 yds distance. As the Mack Daddy wedges have great specs, the 60 wedge don't carry the distance and the 64 degree is not available in the pro shop. Then I would definitely buy a whole set of 56, 60 and 64 Mack Daddy wedges. As I have not always been good this year. I don't deserve to be gifted. But would be willing to buy it, when it is created and modified.

cheers

Pierre :o)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if the Santa are too busy to make new wedges this year. Then would not mind trying the 56 wedge Mack Daddy lvl 95+. Of course be happy with just some Callaways lvl 34+.

Thank you and great job so far.

cheers

Pierre :o)

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 9:11 AM

duda51:
    Dear WGTSanta,,,, It would make my day if you could gift me some balls,, im not fussy on what type as i know your pockets are nearly empty this time of year,, In return i give you this Christmas joke. Happy Christmas in July. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, As a little girl climbed onto Santa's lap, Santa asked the usual, "And what would you like for Christmas?" The child stared at him open mouthed and horrified for a minute, then gasped, "Didn't you get my E-mail?"

Nice joke. Enjoy the sleeve! 

_CHAMPION 

• WillieSinkit
    1,743 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 9:15 AM

Ho ho ho ho ho …..

You guys are true gents and I'd really appreciate a sleeve (or three) of level 51 yellow Volvik balls please.

Could you also ask Santa to make them fly straight, avoiding water, sand, fescue etc. whilst dropping into hole with my first putt every time please, as I really am struggling to reach TL.

Ho ho ho ho ho  :-)

Very many thanks for this thread, a great game and all the support you give us.

WillieSinkit

• Beryman
    9,085 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 9:19 AM

nothing for myself but would be nice to have my friend Motoko receive a sleeve or 2 of lvl 81 TaylorMades

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 9:27 AM

I am seeing lots of request. Anyone know if they are being filled.

• Mikeyperc
    146 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 9:31 AM

Hello Santa 

I'd like a sleeve of slow meter vapour balls .

Thanks

Mikeyperc 

RSS