Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July Day 1

Tue, Jul 24 2018 3:29 AM (158 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 7:59 AM

It’s Christmas in July again and WGT is playing Santa. Each day we’ll be giving out as many gifts as we can get away with before Mr. WGT yells Bah Humbug, slaps our wrists, and confiscates our computers.

Each morning we will kick off a new thread and a different moderator will be your Santa.

While we’re in charge of gifts this week, anyone and everyone who would like to participate is welcome to spread the joy however they see fit.

Enjoy your summer days and hot chocolate by the beach.

_CHAMPION

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:03 AM

Dear Santa,

The only real wish I have is to never have VEM in my game again.

If that is not possible then some L61 Taylor Made balls would be nice.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:05 AM

If possible, I would like the scotty cameron putter. I use the range balls and the SC putter's meter is slower to help me.

ty

ct

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:06 AM

I've been thinking about changing from my long time level 81 ball to the newer level 70 Titleist. but just have not had enough ambition to test drive a couple of sleeves. Santa would definitely encourage me to make the change, lol.

Have fun everyone!

• IBerry2
    23 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:16 AM

OMG  the way i read this,its as if you have given up on santa..have got my milk and cookies out for who ever needs them happy christmas,PS  my stocking is hanging on front door,as the chimney is blocked,:-)

• RonCarr
    243 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:24 AM

Happy July Christmas WGT !!

Been a great year finally made my 10,000 th ranked round on my quest for the elusive TL rank..I still play all rounds,country club round and wgt weekly and monthly tourneys,never win but this could be the year,,lol

Just really enjoy the game since not physically able to play real golf anymore..Not sure what I need this year but maybe a few sleeve of balls,or even better a Bump up to TL...  

Thanks  Ron Carr

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:25 AM
    Dear WGTSanta,,,, It would make my day if you could gift me some balls,, im not fussy on what type as i know your pockets are nearly empty this time of year,, In return i give you this Christmas joke. Happy Christmas in July. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, As a little girl climbed onto Santa's lap, Santa asked the usual, "And what would you like for Christmas?" The child stared at him open mouthed and horrified for a minute, then gasped, "Didn't you get my E-mail?"
  • derryyumphla
    323 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:33 AM

Do you know what WGT Santa? Like I always said to the December Santa when I was a kid... just a surprise would be nice please.

Surprise me WGT Santa!

Thanks

• Insyncjoe
    69 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:43 AM

Dear Santa,

This is my first post

Please be kind

Kind regards

• Bowl64
    3,086 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:44 AM

New post written, this  one didn`t make any sense. Sory :)))

Bjorn

RSS