Help › Forums

Christmas in July Day 1

Tue, Jul 24 2018 3:29 AM (158 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 4:57 AM

Hi Santa

Day 2 request.

I used to be a naughty boy at times but have improved a lot so for my hard work I would like to ask for a present.

I only ask for a sleeve of Taylormade level 48s please. I was gifted some of Casey through being put forward by Wigertoods (johnny) for The Bushwackers Gift of Golf and I think I like them....or will like them once I get hang of them.

Well done all.

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 5:12 AM

Leggoman13:

Reminder to the ones that have posted a request but did not get their wishes granted.

You are welcome to request on the following day.

To those that were fortunate by being the lucky chosen one. Please give a chance to others on the days to follow.

thank you and cheers :o)

I originally thought wgt (Secret Santa) coffers were picking up the tab for the gifts?...now it seems the players are also gifting. This is great to see, but I don't want any player to be out of pocket on my account. I will drop my request for the scotty cameron putter.

Merry Xmas all

ct

• mrm6400
    1,791 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 5:27 AM

Hi Santa,

I have been waiting for you.  You ate my cookies and drank the milk I left for you.  Hope you like cookies as much as me.  It is hot this time of year so this time I am leaving you and refreshing adult beverage to help you along your journey across this great land.

I hope you have a safe trip and if you have any WGT golf balls left I could use a couple of sleeves of Callaway Soft Chrome Level 33.

Thank You and hope too see you on your birthday !

Michael

• nomadsdad
    89 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 6:28 AM

Santa sure could use a premier membership aND a little XP Ulta drink as Christmas gift

• garyk49
    2,317 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 7:02 AM

mrm6400:

Hi Santa,

I have been waiting for you.  You ate my cookies and drank the milk I left for you.  Hope you like cookies as much as me.  It is hot this time of year so this time I am leaving you and refreshing adult beverage to help you along your journey across this great land.

I hope you have a safe trip and if you have any WGT golf balls left I could use a couple of sleeves of Callaway Soft Chrome Level 33.

Thank You and hope too see you on your birthday !

Michael

Merry July Christmas.....3 sleeves sent.

• AlaskanDame
    19,031 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 7:08 AM
    WGTChampion:

Day 2 Santa is WGTShamwow! 

_CHAMPION 

I don't think Day 2 starts officially until WGTShamwow starts a new thread. Stay tuned.

(But I'll add mrm6400 to the list on the new thread . . . .)
  • Badputter01
    365 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 7:09 AM

Dear Santa. I'd love a great big Bertha driver +86 for Christmas. I'll be a very good boy.

Regards, David a Badputter01

• garyk49
    2,317 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 7:11 AM

AlaskanDame:
    WGTChampion:

Day 2 Santa is WGTShamwow! 

_CHAMPION 

I don't think Day 2 starts officially until WGTShamwow starts a new thread. Stay tuned.

(But I'll add mrm6400 to the list on the new thread . . . .)

Thanks, was just looking to maybe start a new one and add this, to avoid confusion.  At this point I will leave it alone.

Thanks again.

• Senga20
    3,046 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 7:13 AM

How do we post to WGT Shamwow please

RSS