callaghan159:
    sent 1 sleeve

tyvm!!

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 10:19 AM

Mikeyperc:

Hello Santa 

I'd like a sleeve of slow meter vapour balls .

Thanks

Mikeyperc 

Sent! (Well, sent through the back channels since those are not giftable) 

_CHAMPION 

• AlaskanDame
    19,031 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 10:20 AM
    callaghan159:

I am seeing lots of request. Anyone know if they are being filled.

Mine was. Thanks for the boost in spirits, callaghan!!

AKD
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 10:26 AM

Stickmangolf0  -( Master level 46)  Posted on the other thread ,,  He uses starter equipment .   Would like to request a driver .  Thanks santa 

I think he is moderated so I posted for him . I sent him a message so he might post on this thread himself .

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 10:26 AM

Beryman:

nothing for myself but would be nice to have my friend Motoko receive a sleeve or 2 of lvl 81 TaylorMades

Very Kind gesture on your part.

May I suggest, as in the past, we let members request their own. As it provides them with an opportunity to get familiarise with the wgt community. Santa likes to meet the members gifted to.

Only my suggestion

cheers

Leggo :o)

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 10:36 AM

Hello Santa , I would like a sleeve of Volvik balls , and five club passes, please , my club is missing out on my usual participation to produce XP’s , and I can’t buy my balls beacuse I still can’t get any videos . Thankyou , Lesley 

• stickmangolf0
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 10:37 AM

hello  

im a master at level 45 and could really use a new driver. still using all starter clubs lol...i cant reach some of the fairways on tee off...     

ty's for having this kind of event on here to help us players get better  ..

ty sincerely,

stickmangolf0

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 10:39 AM

I am struggling to get to legend using my existing putter , please can I have a red spider level 101putter , it would make me very happy and I will be a good girl all year. Thank you Lesley 

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 10:45 AM

I got this one C.

I am getting in touch with him

tks for the info

cheers

Pierre  :o)

• kenstone
    55 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 10:46 AM

Hello Santa

i have been brought up never to be greedy so I would be happy with any gift that would improve my game and help my club succeed. I like to support my club and all it's members and we're like a big family

RSS