Help › Forums

Calling all CC owners

Tue, Jan 10 2012 2:24 AM (208 replies)
  • helen1972
    347 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2011 1:36 PM

Hi Guys and Girls,

An idea for all you club owners, and yes that includes myself,

A tournament just for Country Club owners !

Not sure about the logistics involved, just thought it would be nice to all know each other a little better, we tend to insulate ourselves too much, and what better way to meet than out on the course.

WGTicon, your thoughts on this would be welcome, maybe a separate club for owners only, that way, not only could we play each other for bragging rights lol, but also share ideas, thoughts and generally improve the whole WGT experience.

Anyone with any thoughts on this, please drop me a line,

Helen.

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2011 3:31 PM

HI Helen....

Start a list of club owners who would play..... Id like to play and will also donate a sleeve of balls  to the winner.

Im a tourney director in a league, so can form a 1v1 randomly selected ladder, double elimination and provide links so that everyone can see whom they are playing and follow the brackets.

:)

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2011 3:34 PM

Hi Helen. Drop me a line if any of your ideas materialize. edge

• Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2011 3:59 PM

Hi Helen

Thanks drop me a line would be interested.. 

Regards,

Corndog

• williamricker
    3,222 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2011 6:13 PM

Interested!

Bridgestone Country Club

• Winzall2
    298 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2011 6:18 PM

Helen,

I'd be in for sure. sounds like fun. Whackin It is the name of my CC.

• helen1972
    347 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 12:19 AM

Wow,

Just got in from a nightshift, and it's really nice to see i've generated some interest in my idea.

Anyone and by anyone I mean club owners willing to lend a hand in trying to get this going, please friend me and send me a message, i'll then give my personal email address, not going to put it on here for obvious reasons!!.

But we would need the assistance of the guys at WGT to set up a club for owners only, "IF" they have the capability to allow club owners to be in 2 clubs ?? in pther words, run their own and join an owners club.

Your thoughts would be very welcome, but many many thanks to you guys and girls who have responded so positively 

Helen.

• benjawood
    447 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 12:58 AM

Helen,

you can count me in too.

Thanks

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 2:45 AM

OK – How about this for an idea. The Owners Box. What I’m thinking is; we need to come up with a concrete reason why we need a separate CC. So, instead of excluding ourselves, how about we have an Owners Box. Here we can discuss all kinds of different ideas and suggestions as to how we can improve our cc’s activities and tournaments.

Also, I think an Owners Box would be extremely helpful to organize cc tournaments. Especially when you’re organizing a cc vs cc tournament. What I trying to get at here is to be able to discuss and organize different events and tournaments without having to do it through the public forums.

I am aware that you can also befriend an Owner and pm any business you may have with another Owner and or CC. What I am trying here is to throw out a couple solid ideas and a good reason for a separate place for Owners specifically. Keep the ideas / suggestions coming.

LAST – Is this a possibility WGT?  

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 3:40 AM

If you count former owners, I'm in.

RSS